Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim bradley sucks and is a hype job midget

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peterson is the best at 140 there should be a rematch bradley vs peterson then the winner fights pac

Comment

Bradley's a joke, and that's the reason pacman wiil fight him. Pacman/roach/Arum are afraid to put manny in a ring with a real man like floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        peterson is the best at 140 there should be a rematch bradley vs peterson then the winner fights pac
        If Pac beats Bradley, then I expect Arum to match up Pac with the Peterson-Marquez winner. I would prefer a Pac-Floyd fight but that will never happen.

Comment

I'm presuming that the ts doesn't know that Bradley made it to the big legues when he went in Jr Witter's back yard & dominated him for his piece of the 140lb division.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF_GOAT View Post
            Bradley's a joke, and that's the reason pacman wiil fight him. Pacman/roach/Arum are afraid to put manny in a ring with a real man like floyd
            Real man=beating women

I've been doing it wrong my whole life I guess. Need to take a page from Floyd's book

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I'm presuming that the ts doesn't know that Bradley made it to the big legues when he went in Jr Witter's back yard & dominated him for his piece of the 140lb division.
              That can't be true, Bradley is a bum after all right?

Comment

did you say he was losing the alexander fight? lol

Comment

This thread fails

Comment

Arum will know he made a mistake when he sees the PPV buys

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Arum will know he made a mistake when he sees the PPV buys
                      I hope he makes more mistakes. This is a good fight than the so called Arum's money fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X