Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson runs to Showtime: Disgraceful!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jbose7 View Post
    Who has Kovalev beat to deserve to fight Stevenson?? And what is the highest rating he has done has a main event?? I'll wait for somebody to give me the answers ....
    Cleverly and Campillo.

Fonfara beat damaged goods Campillo(who was schooling Fonfara until he quit in the 8th) - but somehow that earns a Stevenson fight for Fonfara?

What has Fonfara done to land the Stevenson fight? What had Bellew done? What did Stevenson do before getting a shot at Dawson? You ask that question and there's many roads to take. A complete ducker question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jbose7 View Post
      Who has Kovalev beat to deserve to fight Stevenson?? And what is the highest rating he has done has a main event?? I'll wait for somebody to give me the answers ....
      Their resume are pretty much on par. He beat Cleverly who was WBO champion and he beat Campillo, who should have been IBF champion if it wasn't for that disgraceful robbery against Cloud. So Kovalev should be unified champ right now. Only thing Stevenson has over him is the win over Dawson, who was coming off the worst beatdown of his career after draining himself down to 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
        People will say "He gettin paid doe", to which I say: F@ck yourselves fools! Are you guys fans of great boxing matches or of fighters' bank balances?

Stevenson, Mayweather, Andre Dirrell, Broner are giving us brothers a bad name. straight punk @ssed *****es, ducking fights all the time, taking the easy road and not fighting their main competitors.

Disgraceful.
        us brothers?!?....looking bad?!?....digest a penis and miss me with that cornball ****....NONE of those mother****ers speak or rep for anyone I know in real life....you new ninjas kill me with that new age devil ****....it's all good, you ****ers young doe!!

Now as far as your boxing fan blah blah....as a HOPKINS fan, I approve of Pimpin's move to SHO....I never cared for the fight between Pimpin and Frankenstein....all I care about is Hopkins winning and retiring with the LHW crown.....Pimpin has the crown and now that vision is becoming reality....I'm happy!!

I don't care about the money, the venues or any other Pimpin-Frankenstein related issue....all I care about at LHW is that Alien who be performing public executions....that's all....Pimpin bringing the belts to SHO for Papa...things couldn't be better right now for Team Hopkins...of course the Frankenstein base will have issues with the move....duh!!...but the Hopkins fans are rolling out the Welcome mat for the LHW King...we're about to jam him for his throne.....it's the game of thrones lol

Comment

Working...
        X