Timothy Bradley Vs Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    They should call it "Irrelevant"
    yeah both irrelevent and both more skilled than that hype job alvarez.

Comment

Rematching Lara should be the only thing on his mind.

However, if the fight happens, especially @ 147, I got Bradley tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

I think this is the best opponent for Bradley this February. Arum is protecting Rios and wont let Bradley fight him so bring on Vanes. Judging by this vid they have some unfinished business kinda like Vernon Forest and Shane Mosely.
        I have to say Bradley has gotten so much better with time..I don't know about this fight(if it could be made)tbh,but if it happens I would not mind it..

Comment

I like the fight and I think Vanes wins and maybe wins by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I like the fight and I think Vanes wins and maybe wins by KO.
            Thats the kind of wins Bradley needs. Against opponents people actually think can beat him. Im a big fan of Bradley but fighting Peterson or Alvarado is a **** fight. If Vanes says he can make 147 i say hold him to it. He is the one calling Bradley out on twitter saying he wants the fight and 147 is no problem. I dont see why Arum wouldnt pursue this fight.

Comment

I think Vanes would look drained at 147 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Thats the kind of wins Bradley needs. Against opponents people actually think can beat him. Im a big fan of Bradley but fighting Peterson or Alvarado is a **** fight. If Vanes says he can make 147 i say hold him to it. He is the one calling Bradley out on twitter saying he wants the fight and 147 is no problem. I dont see why Arum wouldnt pursue this fight.
                There could be a few reasons why Arum won't pursue this fight,like money and moving Vanes down right now might not be the best idea for his career...I really don't see this fight getting made tbh,but like I said if it happens I will be excited to see it...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Trying to challenge smaller guys? How fukin Pathetic! He should be fighting Lara Again after that GIFT DRAW he received!
                  Nobody wants to see that again.

Comment

Every opponent Arum has suggested for Bradley has been a 140 pounder. Mayby Arum forgot that Bradley is a welterweight champion now and he should defend his tittle against ranked welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Every opponent Arum has suggested for Bradley has been a 140 pounder. Mayby Arum forgot that Bradley is a welterweight champion now and he should defend his tittle against ranked welterweights.
                      Annnnnnd how many WW's does he have?
                      Think he'll give his pet project Vargas to Bradley so soon?

Comment

Working...
                      X