No announcement yet.

my 3rd bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
    I have that hands up problem to a lot. I tend to think they are up higher than they really are. I'm trying to work on it.
    Yea, well like I said it is a very common problem, specially with people who train themselves. A trainer should of pointed these things out before your first fight, never mind a few fights down the road. You'll notice people also float their power hand elbow as well, and you can do the same trick if that is the case.

You also may see people tap themselves, this lets them know where there hands are and it starts to be habit forming to keep tapping yourself every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
      Yea, well like I said it is a very common problem, specially with people who train themselves. A trainer should of pointed these things out before your first fight, never mind a few fights down the road. You'll notice people also float their power hand elbow as well, and you can do the same trick if that is the case.

You also may see people tap themselves, this lets them know where there hands are and it starts to be habit forming to keep tapping yourself every now and then.

but in my last 2 fights my hands were always on top i watched the vids i just lacked skill in the first one and on the second i lacked energy in this one i lacked both altough i won every one of them lol

Comment

feedback would be appretiated

Comment

what country are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAshland View Post
            what country are you in?
            portugal why?

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
              portugal why?
              the guys talking in the background, so I was curious. Is there a problem that I asked??

Comment

Decent effort, you are have something to work with. A few mistakes, dropped your hands a bit, agree with domey about the right. Try and develop a tighter defence, higher hands, stronger guard. Slow it down a bit also, pace yourself and pick the openings more. That comes with experience anyways.

So yeah, keep it up.

Comment

Decent effort, you are have something to work with. A few mistakes, dropped your hands a bit, agree with domey about the right. Try and develop a tighter defence, higher hands, stronger guard. Slow it down a bit also, pace yourself and pick the openings more. That comes with experience anyways.

So yeah, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAshland View Post
                    the guys talking in the background, so I was curious. Is there a problem that I asked??
                    np dude i was also curious about why you asked lol

Originally posted by One more round View Post

So yeah, keep it up.
                    thanks mane on my next one ill keep my hands up

Comment

Yeah man it just comes with exp....

Training without a ring is tough also, I did that for about a year, and in fact am now doing it again for the next month until we move once more. Gym issues and annoying people who can't get things done are to blame. It's impossible to perfect ring craft without the ring, but you can still have success without a ring. I have won some titles doing it. To compensate, try and get your coach to take you to gyms where they have a ring to spar in.

Comment

Working...
                      X