Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez on GGG's power and evident flaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ggg would mirder Chavez jr... He would put him out.. No question about it.. Chavez would get brutalized, embarrassed, hurt, and stopped... It would be the last big fight we see Chavez jr in, because after this fight, his hype will be done.. He will be a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I think you're thinking of drop as in he puts his arm down, which he doesn't. But what those clips show to me is that he does get lazy with his right while throwing the left and that Chavez is right. It's a game of inches.
      His right hand is still by his chin, he doesn't get lazy with it at all.

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      GGG vs JCC Jr. Would be a war. Bombs and iron chins for days. That's a 50/50 IMO due to GGG's and JR's style. Both love to trade, both giggle at bombs detonating on their jaws and although GGG is better skilled, JCC Jr is huge even at 168. Good scrap right there. Hope Chavez can get past the always exciting Froch and GGG finally realizes there's nothing for him at 160 and moves up.
      Iron chins but not iron bodies, I think bodywork would be the key in this fight.

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Based on what is this fight a mismatch?
      Hmm I don't know, maybe based on the fact that Chavez Jr should be 1-1 against Brian vera?

Comment

Working...
      X