No announcement yet.

Tony Conquest vs Leon Willams Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Conquest vs Leon Willams Video

Does anyone have a video clip of the fight at the weekend?

Conquest did a number on Williams and destroyed him in 1 round.

Regarding Conquest, I think he can be a force in the domestic Cruiserweight scene. Williams is a decent fighter and was battering Mcphillbin until he was stoped. For Conquest to stop him in a round was great exposure for the Romford fighter.

I think Tony Conquest has good boxing ability when he is in shape but Leon ''Solid'' Williams is just not a very durable guy.

I don't want to p1ss on Tony Conquests parade or anything and I wish him well, good on him but I think when Conquest steps up his lack of power will be his downfall. Hes also in one of if not the toughest division out there.

Shane McPhilbin, Enzo Maccarinelli, Jon Lewis Dickinson - Wouldn't mind seeing him against those sort of guys in the near future. I also think they're winnable for him.

Comment

2012-07-07 Tony Conquest vs Leon Williams by ***********

Comment

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

And with regards to the above guy. It took 12 roudns for mcphilbin to hurt williams. Conquest when healthy beat him in one. Although I agree onquest does not ahve massive power. But he is pretty quick and if he catches you unaware he can hurt you.

Either way he has a few good fights he can be in. I used to train at dagenham when he was there so hopefully he picks up the british title in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

And with regards to the above guy. It took 12 roudns for mcphilbin to hurt williams. Conquest when healthy beat him in one. Although I agree onquest does not ahve massive power. But he is pretty quick and if he catches you unaware he can hurt you.
          Thank you to the poster who put up the video.

Agree with the above poster. Conquest could make some waves at European level. Good speed & movement.

Comment

Working...
          X