Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you rather bring back. Prime Marvin Hagler(mw) or Prime Felix Trinidad (WW)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagler is my All Time favorite so that was easy! I also enjoy Tito's entire career but missed some of Hagler's! Bring the Beast back!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I actually thought they should've score rds 8-12 as 10-8 for trinidad. I still dont understand how you ****ing run for 12 minutes like that.
      I know..i felt like i got ripped off in that fight cause DLH was trying to take the easy way out..if it was a draw then they would of had to have had a rematch..it was suppose to be an explosive fight..but DLH decided to box and then run and try and steal a win..tried to be SRL..but he didnt have the stamina and looked gassed out by the 9th round

Comment

you are talking about 35 yr old floyd, not 21-32 yr old floyd. to think floyd would fight tito like he did Cotto would be a mistake.

agreed. ODH ran and it cost him. but ODH lost that fight, tito surely didn't win it. Hey, I hate ODH as much as the next guy but he truly embarassed tito for almost 7 rds. There was no reason for ODH to trade IMO. He just stopped boxing and moving and stuck strictly to moving.
        he embarrassed tito boxing for 6 or 7 yeah, but tito wasn't hurt, wasn't frustrated, he damn sure kept attacking, and oscar damn sure kept running and killing the action, and that was a championship fight, so as the old saying goes, you gotta whoop the champ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
          I know..i felt like i got ripped off in that fight cause DLH was trying to take the easy way out..if it was a draw then they would of had to have had a rematch..it was suppose to be an explosive fight..but DLH decided to box and then run and try and steal a win..tried to be SRL..but he didnt have the stamina and looked gassed out by the 9th round
          Honestly I felt there should be no rematch. Same as I feel about pac/ bradley. The last 3 rds of each fight give a false impression IMO. I'd love to ask ODH why he went out like that.

Comment

Hagler easily
            would bust a nut watching him murder Martinez' overrated ass

Comment

He said he felt Tito was to strong and he had the fight in the bag..I guess since he got that gift againts Sweet Pea he figured the judges will give him this one as well..I would of loved a draw..Cause then that would of force DLH to actually fight like the real DLH and we would of had a true classic.

Comment

Honestly I felt there should be no rematch. Same as I feel about pac/ bradley. The last 3 rds of each fight give a false impression IMO. I'd love to ask ODH why he went out like that.

de la hoya, lost all his street cred, after that fight, he knew we all were waiting to see what would happen, once he and trinidad started trading...had he fought trinidad, the way he fought mosley in the first fight, win or lose, he would have gotten mad respect...

Comment

id rather have tito if we are talking about now.

there's nobody at 160 so it would be like hagler coming back during his time. better if you bring prime tito back now where he could fight all the great names at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    de la hoya, lost all his street cred, after that fight, he knew we all were waiting to see what would happen, once he and trinidad started trading...had he fought trinidad, the way he fought mosley in the first fight, win or lose, he would have gotten mad respect...
                    yup..He became Dela chicken for a while...then Vargas steped up and said he wanted to fight Tito to show him how a true mexican warrior gets down. And that turned out to be one of my favorite fights..a true classic.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X