Manny Pacroid the Catchweight King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't think it's getting old at all.
    Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's quite funny, but when all people are doing is bumping threads that date back 2 and a half years, something needs to be done to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by xLuKeYx View Post
      Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's quite funny, but when all people are doing is bumping threads that date back 2 and a half years, something needs to be done to stop it.
      After so many threads like this that were made, a few being bumped is nothing.

Comment

Interesting thread, will he comeback and yell at Floyd and insult him now and claim he is ruining boxing with his catchweights too?

Comment

floyd is a king of contradiction

whoever forgot about this

floyd: manny been fighting my leftover, i will never fight manny's leftover

the next day come announced mayweather vs cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            horus alt?
            Green k bro u beate to it! Ha

Comment

We get it, Floyd's a hypocrite, but does it really need to be rammed down our throat every...single...fucking...day?
              The Mayweather fanboys were making these threads "every...single...fucking...day" for years. I think this has a long time to run yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                The Mayweather fanboys were making these threads "every...single...fucking...day" for years. I think this has a long time to run yet.
                This right here!

They were alternating between CWs and PEDs for years ..... now their feelings got hurt because Floyd just announced a week ago that he is fighting for 3 titles at a CW and people are calling him out on being a hypocrite.

Comment

even at catchweights pac is better than floyd. pac could have gotten cinnamon down to 150.

Comment

Sorry Manny, the thrones not yours anymore

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      floyd is a king of contradiction

whoever forgot about this

floyd: manny been fighting my leftover, i will never fight manny's leftover

the next day come announced mayweather vs cotto
                      You said a catch weight of 150 was fair for these two in a previus threadf yours and now you're criticizing it. You should stfu my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X