Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If IBF force Wlad fight Povetkin......Who should Haye fight voluntary bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If IBF force Wlad fight Povetkin......Who should Haye fight voluntary bout?

I know theres rumors bout Povetkin being paid money to step aside but what if IBF says fight or relinquish to Wlad. It also seems like Valuev isn't forcing a rematch with him because Valuev wants a tune up bout. Who should Haye take on in the slim pickin Heavyweight division?
    Bernard Hopkins
    0.00%
    Odlanier Solis
    27.78%
    Samuel Peter
    11.11%
    Eddie Chambers
    5.56%
    Winner of Arreola-Adamek
    38.89%
    David Tua
    16.67%

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
    I know theres rumors bout Povetkin being paid money to step aside but what if IBF says fight or relinquish to Wlad. It also seems like Valuev isn't forcing a rematch with him because Valuev wants a tune up bout. Who should Haye take on in the slim pickin Heavyweight division?
    Either Eddie Chambers or the winner of Adamek/Arreola. I know Eddie Chambers lost recently to W.Klitschko, but he still has a lot of potential. For one he needs to show more footwork, and I think he's a boxer that's capable of that.

We still haven't seen Chambers at his full potentiel yet.
    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 04-07-2010, 07:09 PM.

Comment

winner of arreola vs adamek

Comment

Sam Peter.

David Tua is a non issue, he shouldnt be in the poll, he has done nothing in 10 years to warrent a title shot.

Comment

winner of chagaev/meehan

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Sam Peter.

David Tua is a non issue, he shouldnt be in the poll, he has done nothing in 10 years to warrent a title shot.
            I threw Tua in there cuz that fight would sell, that's why Booth and Hayemaker promotions would want it man.

Comment

Working...
            X