Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather sits alone at the top as P4P KING of his era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a chump!! Fights every blue moon and picks fights he knows 100% he wins. Got no respect for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
      Gone are the days of arguing who's The man of this era of boxing. Mayweather is the last man standing. He has always been the best. Only a few delusional pac fans thought different.
      He's only the last m,an standing because he doesn't fight anybody. Hard to lose when you spend most of your career sitting on the sidelines waiting for your threats to lose.

Comment

if you mean by ducking all the dangerous fighters in his division and never really fighting anyone in their prime, then yeah, he's definitely alone

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          Didn't you say the same **** about him fighting Mosley and Cotto?
          yeah, after Floyd fights and beats them they're like:

"Yeah, but let him fight King kong or Sasquatch. Betcha he won't beat them."

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Hate him or love him, he stands alone right now. Been #1 for 7-8 years in my book while barely dropping a few rounds. If he beats Martinez he's the best fighter of the last 15 years hands down.
            He would never fight Martinez. He wouldn't even fight Pac without demanding extra drug testing because he's afraid for his health. He avoided everyone. 5 fights in 6 years when anyone else would of had 12 or more.

Comment

If you check my posting history, I have always defended Mayweather, but I am officially done. I don't see how you guys can defend someone that uses the sport that we love as his own personal ATM and then can't even give us the respect of giving us the fight that we want. I cannot support someone that is showing future generations of champions that it is ok to avoid the best fighters out there while taking the easiest path to greatness. I hate to say it but I do not want to see Floyd on ATG list or being ranked among ray Robinson, Leonard, Ali, hell even De La Hoya. Unless he fights Martinez, I can't see him as an all time great fighter. I see him along the lines of Sven Ottke, Joe Calzaghe, etc. A talented fighter, but unproven against prime competition.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                Marquez 2.0 has some words for Mr. Mayweather.
                Bring some money.

I know some of you are gassed off last night.

But keep it 1000.

Marquez gets beat as easy as the last time they fought.

I'd put Reed's new house on it.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  At this point, I think Ward rates over all of them. As good in the ring and in his absolute prime.
                  So does this mean now that Manny isn't #1 anymore you're going to move Ward over Mayweather up your P4P list? Why wouldn't you have done this immediately after the Dawson fight then? Or even after Froch?

Comment

The people have spoken. The first 2 pages of this thread is everyone acknowledging Floyd for the coward he is. No matter where you go there you are.

Comment

Mayweather was always the best of his ERA, people hyped up Pacquiao so they wouldn't have to give Mayweather the credit he deserves

but it was a never a doubt in my mind that Mayweather was by far the best Boxer of his ERA and it did not take Pacquiao getting Knocked Out for me to finally relize that unlike some people

That being said...Mayweather is fukin STUPID! He missed on the opportunity to be the one to take out Pacquiao himself which really would have been the cherry on top of a great career
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-09-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X