Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30% of puerto ricans carry radioactive uranium.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    while it doesn't appear as though any studies that link the two were mentioned, the speculation is that american weapons testing on the island is responsible.

learn to read faster. when most people read they actually recite the words in their heads. you do not need to do that to read something, if you work on it. you can increase the rate at which you read exponentially once you wean yourself of an internal voice dictating your speed.

you probably physically mouth that sh#t with your lips. you'll never read on my level, race war.
    He said a "in a sentence or two", you bodybuilding leprechaun.

Comment

does that mean jose can turn into a mexican spiderman any second?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer
        Quote:

Originally Posted by New England

while it doesn't appear as though any studies that link the two were mentioned, the speculation is that american weapons testing on the island is responsible.

learn to read faster. when most people read they actually recite the words in their heads. you do not need to do that to read something, if you work on it. you can increase the rate at which you read exponentially once you wean yourself of an internal voice dictating your speed.

you probably physically mouth that sh#t with your lips. you'll never read on my level, race war.

oh damn.. u gon take that, NE?

Comment

All this time I thought it was glass that was in PR's chins. Turns out it was uranium

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            they should have a Puerto Rican X-Men

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              does that mean jose can turn into a mexican spiderman any second?

and if I do you'll be the first one I'll shoot in the forehead with my Spider Web

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                You do know Puerto Rico is part of the USA.....
                You do know we have our own representative flag...

Anyway, its not like it isnt their fault. What kind of country tests chemical weapons on their own people?

Thanks to these tests, the mythical creatures "chupacabra" and the "black dicked peached balls puerto rican" might become reality.
                Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 07-24-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  So do all 50 states
                  Anyway, its not like it isnt their fault. What kind of country tests chemical weapons on their own people?
                  They didnt test on Puerto ricans, they became contaminated
                  Thanks to these tests, the mythical creatures "chupacabra" and the "black dicked peached balls puerto rican" might become reality.
                  They are already a reality

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

every state, county and even city has their own flag.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

the post leads with said sentence. it finishes off with a diatribe. peep his new nickname: "race war."

Comment

Working...
                      X