No announcement yet.

what weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what weight?

ive created this thread to see if anyone can tell me which weight im clasified as i weight 50kg and am 16
    thanks

110lbs which would put you in fly weight. How tall are you?

Comment

i am 5ft 8

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
        i am 5ft 8
        holy crap..how do you get down that low at that height

Comment

not sure , ive never really been heavy , i dont reallt eat a lot of fatty foods and ive never really been a kid for eating lots of sweets and rubbish , do u think thts a good weight to be at ?

Comment

well while you may have the heigh advantage over your opponents they may have a strength advantage over you. But it also depends on build we got jean marc mormeck at 5'9 fighting around 190ish and kingsley ikeke who's 6'4 fighting at 168

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo
              well while you may have the heigh advantage over your opponents they may have a strength advantage over you. But it also depends on build we got jean marc mormeck at 5'9 fighting around 190ish and kingsley ikeke who's 6'4 fighting at 168
              yeah , what weight are u and what age are you

Comment

Im 16 5'10 154lbs i really dont see me staying at this weight for awhile though...im sappost to get fairly tall

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo
                  Im 16 5'10 154lbs i really dont see me staying at this weight for awhile though...im sappost to get fairly tall
                  yeah u will weight more when growing cos ur bones will get bigger n tht , i wud like to grow to about 5ft10 and tht wud probs do me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
                    yeah u will weight more when growing cos ur bones will get bigger n tht , i wud like to grow to about 5ft10 and tht wud probs do me lol
                    yeah...also since i wrestle i have to do a fair bit of weight lifting. I wouldnt mind being 6'0 168lbs

Comment

Working...
                    X