No announcement yet.

PAC more suspicious now because rios failed test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    Them too but not as suspicious as Pacquiao they didn't refuse testing that prevented the biggest fight ever.
    So that means Ariza only gave it to Pac and not those fighters right

Comment

Refusing USADA before was suspicious, no doubt. Though he has always been tested by the state commissions

Now that he is tested by VADA, I have little concern. He looked great against Rios.

Rios testing positive has nothing to do with Pacquiao.

All top level fighters have level of suspicion around them. The ones I least doubt include Bradley and Wladimir, given their track records. Other than that, the rest are as suspicious as any. I hope the Pacman keeps VADA testing in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
        Them too but not as suspicious as Pacquiao they didn't refuse testing that prevented the biggest fight ever.
        Very true.. Manny refused them when he was working with Ariza. It wasn't until he got rid of Alex and his S&C program that he agreed to take the tests.

Comment

Pac has been blood doping for years and years already, he just lacks the technique to make up for his declining physical abilities. If there is any substance to these recurrent rumors of financial issues, he is heading down a very dark and sad path.

Comment

Rios wasn't on a performance enhancer. That methylhexaneamine is in pre workout supplements that you can buy over the counter. It's said to be not much stronger than Caffeine.

Comment

Its common sense pac was juicing. He used so many excuses to not take the test. I dont like needles.....REALLY how did you get all those tats then. Pac is a joke.

Comment

theres no grey area here. its black and white either you are clean or not, if you arent caught.. you are clean, however the association , pac and ariza or mayweather and that TRT dude or the 3 failed test rumors..

and i curse mayweathers racist character !

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  So that means Ariza only gave it to Pac and not those fighters right
                  It means he's more suspicious because he turned down the biggest fight ever over testing, that's a big red flag the others don't have.

Comment

Fail. Ariza would have squealed on Pac by now if it was true he was feeding banned drugs.

You can't keep a blabbermouth shut especially when that traitor was fired.

Comment

If you wanted to you could think that the year out was to make sure his body was ped free.

Comment

Working...
                      X