Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: Khan Has A lot of Weaknesses, Can't Take a Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't buy all this stuff about him having no chin, I'm not saying he can take a punch like Carl Froch but someone with no chin doesn't survive the fight with Maidana and doesn't get up after being knocked down by a big punch from Garcia, it's defense and brains he lacks, he's been way too easy to hit and too easily brought into a brawl.

I don't have too much of a problem with the fight, it's only his second fight with Hunter, and only the fight before last he got knocked out. Besides as people have said they tried getting a ton of better names over to the UK but they weren't interested. I expect to see Garcia - Khan 2 by the end of the year though.

Comment

Comment

See this is all you have to do with Amir khan get in his head a little bit say he dosen't have a chin and he'll be stupid e ought to try and mix it up with somebody I'm talkin about going toe to toe with somebody just like he did with Garcia and he'll get caught clean again end of story but if this idiot would just use his talent box and move he would be the 140 lb. champ right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
          Does "mugs" mean beer drinker? Like beer mug? Or does it mean mofo's? Or am I just lost all together?

The fight does suck though. Khan should go after Peterson again.
          When we call someone a "mug" or refer to people as "mugs" I guess the friendliest politest translation would be idiot or idiots.

Calling someone a mug though could also mean many derogatory terms, for example:

"Floyd Mayweather is a total mug" could be translated as "Floyd Mayweather is a complete dick".

I`m not saying FMJ is a dick but for some reason when I thought of someones name to use his name popped into my head first lol.

Comment

I knew Khan would fight someone of this caliber after the Molina fight. He is hell bent on the Garcia rematch and he's not gonna fight any one with a pulse so he doesn't lose before he gets it. Lame fight IMO. And a lame move by GB and team Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              I knew Khan would fight someone of this caliber after the Molina fight. He is hell bent on the Garcia rematch and he's not gonna fight any one with a pulse so he doesn't lose before he gets it. Lame fight IMO. And a lame move by GB and team Khan.
              Lol. Have you ever even seen Diaz fight? Considering JMM, Soto, Lopez, Senchenko and Ortiz didn't want to come + Garcia, Peterson & Prescott scheduled for other fights, who do you suggest would be a better fight?

Comment

Working...
              X