Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora Prizefighter Heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see him fighting in that tbh .He's just fought Haye and Wlad in front of big crowds .I can't see him risking getting busted up for peanuts .Would be good though ( war ) .Price Harrison winner would be better for his career than prizefighter .
    Last edited by alza1988; 08-03-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I would like to see him against the Price Harrison winner which will probably be Price no doubt ko .

Comment

not a high level fighter. gets in opponenmts face before the fight for photos but does nothng else. GREAT SELF PROMOTER. can't win at the elite level. when he and his team realise his limitations he will be a better fighter with a game plan. case in point. lamott brewster comes to mind. just keep pressin on will and determination. thats all he has to offer. not a bad thing. will get another try if he follows what he knows he can do and not what he thinks he will do on EGO!

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
          not a high level fighter. gets in opponenmts face before the fight for photos but does nothng else. GREAT SELF PROMOTER. can't win at the elite level. when he and his team realise his limitations he will be a better fighter with a game plan. case in point. lamott brewster comes to mind. just keep pressin on will and determination. thats all he has to offer. not a bad thing. will get another try if he follows what he knows he can do and not what he thinks he will do on EGO!
          Tbh I think Price probably ko's him as well .He's probably the biggest best natural heavyweight for me from the UK except Haye I think .If his chin's decent definetley .Just hope to f--k they step him up soon after Audley but that fight is good enough for me especially after knocking McDermott and Sexton clean out .Atleast we'll probably see a ko just hope to f--k Harrison shows some heart and b--s but I doubt it tbh Price has got huge power .

Comment

I think he should rest now for a few months then build up again I think he should fight Sprott for a warm up and move on from there if he can, No point in fighting Fraudly as he shouldnt even be in boxing.. Skelton props to him but hes an old boy and not the kinda fight I would not like to see at all, But Sprott always does the best that he can and will make for an intersting fight. Maybe look for Price next May?

Comment

Working...
            X