Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOB Arum says Lamont peterson is being Rail Roaded! (AKA stiched up)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOB Arum says Lamont peterson is being Rail Roaded! (AKA stiched up)

Michael, Doug or Lem ‏ @ringmagazine

Lem: Bob Arum says Lamont Peterson is "getting f--king railroaded." #boxing

Yeah sure I stitched him up I went over and injected the pellets under his armpit without him knowing.

Comment

An explanation would be wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen
        Khan and GBP obviously used their influence over the hapless Keith Kizer and VADA to get out of the fight w/ Peterson.

Just like when they "used their influence" on Joe Cortez. Biggest bunch of crooks in boxing.

Then they wasted a hell of a lot of money in promotion just to get out of a fight that was never forced on them

Comment

Khan and GBP obviously used their influence over the hapless Keith Kizer and VADA to get out of the fight w/ Peterson.

Just like when they "used their influence" on Joe Cortez. Biggest bunch of crooks in boxing. For all of his proclamations, Khan never wanted the rematch and now he got what he wanted by crying Richard Schaefer who obviously made some wire transfers from his Swiss accounts.
          Didn't read,

Being a JCC jr fan I truly believe you should stay out of any PEDs talk,

Your sincerely Money_May

Comment

I will be honest, this has been in the back of my mind for awhile

considering how Khan been crying and trying to do what ever he can to reverse that decision and the fact that since losing that fight his chances of getting a shot against Mayweather has become slim

YOU NEVER KNOW! Boxing is so corrupt...YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!

Comment

lol, we got some bob arum fans now? i guess it ok when it suits u huh?

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
                Then they wasted a hell of a lot of money in promotion just to get out of a fight that was never forced on them
                Are you kidding. More people have heard Amir Khan's name lately because of this than ever before. It's the best advertising money could buy.

Richard Schaefer is just living up to his reputation as a snake.

Comment

I guess Bob realizes that **** is about to hit the fan. Better discredit what is happening here right now..........

Comment

These drug testing organizations are the biggest frauds. Everyone knows the Olympics guys, the Commissions, etc. are up for sale to the highest bidder.

Pretty sure you can bid on Keith Kizer on EBay.
                    Been saying this for a long time, USADA is one of the most corrupt organization out there. It just depends who orders the test and how much they pay for results.

Comment

Working...
                    X