Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin talking 2015 Froch fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classy guy, very respectful of his opponents before he batters them over the course of a couple rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      Froch isn't getting in the ring with GGG LOL, please. Nor would he go near Kovalev. That is why he is talking DeGale, JCC Jr. or even Kessler/Groves again. Overrated, slow, mediocre Froch needs to retire. Guy has had only two impressive wins his whole career (Bute and Groves 2).
      Froch is hella over rated. Kessler could;ve easily been given the second win too, and he was shot by then. GGG would snuff out the hooligan Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
        Froch sucks and sitnks
        I heard he smells pretty good actually.

Comment

Froch knocks him out.

Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
            Froch isn't getting in the ring with GGG LOL, please. Nor would he go near Kovalev. That is why he is talking DeGale, JCC Jr. or even Kessler/Groves again. Overrated, slow, mediocre Froch needs to retire. Guy has had only two impressive wins his whole career (Bute and Groves 2).
            That means Andre Ward's resume is shit right?

Comment

Like someone else said, I can't see HBO paying Carl what he wants.....I'm a bit baffled that they seem to lowball GGG's opponents, if they want a star they will have to pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxRep View Post
                In a recent interview in London GGG speaks of his desire to move up to 168 and face Carl Froch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=zWQXV2daHXE
                this would be awesome GGG v Froch is probably the fight i would most like to see

Comment

Working...
                X