• PS4 Destiny

I got it on digital pre-order

Expecting big things from this game

Anyone else picking it up?

is it like a fps?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
      is it like a fps?
      It's like Borderlands except they added multiplayer matchamking to it on the side.

Comment

It's pretty decent, but i'm extremely underwhelmed.

I heard that they spent over 500 million to develop this game, and the fact that it was developed by bungie made me think it was going to be a surefire hit, but the content and graphics just aren't there. Battlefield 4 and killzone has better graphics.. and the story is weak as hell.

This is the last game I buy without a review or playtest.

Comment

played the demo and its absolute ass.. just a borderlands rip off and never really liked borderlands that much anyways... thought it would have been more like Halo was really excited until i played the demo..

Comment

Has a lot of hype going for it...mostly because the makers of Halo (Bungie) made this game...

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              It's pretty decent, but i'm extremely underwhelmed.

I heard that they spent over 500 million to develop this game, and the fact that it was developed by bungie made me think it was going to be a surefire hit, but the content and graphics just aren't there. Battlefield 4 and killzone has better graphics.. and the story is weak as hell.

This is the last game I buy without a review or playtest.
              i can't fault this game for it's graphics, which isn't bad by any stretch. BF4 and KZ aimed for hyper-realistic aesthetics while Destiny clearly did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                i can't fault this game for it's graphics, which isn't bad by any stretch. BF4 and KZ aimed for hyper-realistic aesthetics while Destiny clearly did not.
                I'm just wondering where all the money went. If they spent 500 Million on this game and GTA cost 200m to make and that game was spectucalar for what it could do on such an underpowered system. (The PS3 and 360 have the specs of a high end pc from 2005 yet could run Grand Theft Auto 5.)

I would have expected better particle effects from this game, more detailed textures, more graphicals engines at play, but they looked sub par. Especially compared to current games like Killzone and Lara Croft remastered on the PS4. Or Crysis 3 and Metro last night with max settings on a high end PC.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-12-2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Was thinking about picking this up cause i've heard nothing but great things about the game. This is honestly the first time i've seen anyone say anything negative about it

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Was thinking about picking this up cause i've heard nothing but great things about the game. This is honestly the first time i've seen anyone say anything negative about it
                    It plays great. It's like a mix of the best of halo with some call of duty . Just not a lot of story. Gameplay-Wise, it's 9/10

Comment

Working...
                    X