So without his PEDs Peterson is a bum..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    lol no. stop talking.
    start reading. testosterone levels have long been considered a factor in overall "whole body" punch resistance, the pellets peterson took increased his levels of testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Those that voted he's a bum that means Lucas beat up another bum and got a useless win right? Lol logic not even once
      Judah and Alexander beat him and they're the best opponents he faced so far.. Close fights, could have gone either way but against world class opposition Lucas isn't as successful as he is against bums/average fighters like Peterson.

Comment

petersen is pretty good.....

Comment

Barbecued iguana meat >>> TRT

There's no doubt in my mind anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            Barbecued iguana meat >>> TRT

There's no doubt in my mind anymore.
            I already mailed him my 2 iguanas and my comodo dragon for his next fight.

Comment

Who's to say that Peterson wasn't on PEDs for this fight? Hell, both Peterson and Lucas could've been on PEDs. No random testing for this fight.

Comment

Peterson isn't bad, he's a solid fighter
                but you knew Lucas was gonna wreck his ass
                this is simply Lucas' time right now
                and Peterson rightfully still lost to Khan even with the stuff he used
                lack of defense gets you hurt against Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                  Judah and Alexander beat him and they're the best opponents he faced so far.. Close fights, could have gone either way but against world class opposition Lucas isn't as successful as he is against bums/average fighters like Peterson.

GTFOH

Comment

With or without them, he's average.

Khan's awful chin made him look much better than he really is, but you've saw Lamont Peterson's ability when he fought Bradley and Matthysse....****, the judges are the only reason he's sitting with 2 losses, seing as he really lost to Ortiz.

Comment

Peterson has always had only an average chin. Against Lucas a clean hard shot was always bound to cause trouble. That's why so many on here predicted a KO, irrespective of whether there was testing or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X