Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley - Delahoya Round 12 - How He Do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley - Delahoya Round 12 - How He Do it?

How did Oscar De La Hoya soak in those big rights that ended Margarito's career? Insanity.

Great quality btw

Comment

Makes me appreciate DLH even more since Mosley was on roids.

Comment

Couple of reasons, Oscar had an amazing chin.

Also, he was hit with some big right hands, especially the one at 2:26 or so in the round, it was a clean, flush right hand that would have KO'd anyone. He also landed some huge left hooks back that Mosley absorbed.

I think the second reason is because while he did get hit with some big shots, his mobility and boxing ability also made most of them land deflected off his gloves or while he was moving.

Marg was hit with so many flush shots, it was ridiculous. Oscar didn't take 20% of those shots in this fight. Marg was basically standing there getting crushed over and over.

Comment

Oscar always did take a good shot.

he wasn't taking those shots in volume round after round, though. or taking all of them flush like Tony did. and that's actually to Oscar's credit, ofc.

Comment

Wow, he ate some vicious right hands there. De La Hoya had an amazing chin.

Comment

i'll tell you who did have a sick chin. Bazooka. round 12 vs. Oscar.

Comment

That right hand he eats at 1:25 in the round. wow. then comes right back. Crazzzzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Makes me appreciate DLH even more since Mosley was on roids.
                  Exactly right. Big shots by Balco Mosley and Oscar barely blinked

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    i'll tell you who did have a sick chin. Bazooka. round 12 vs. Oscar.
                    He rocked Quartey a lot actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X