Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Klitschkos fast track Price for a title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

price is flat footed
    he needs to learn his trade

there is a difference between knowing how to fight and having the EXPERIENCE of how to fight

right now he'd be kitty litter to the klits

but in 5 years with the right people behind him (which is just as important as anything else)

he could be ready for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Haye was young and stupid back then, he had a change of heart after his first true HW fight with Monte Barret and realized that maybe he needs to get some experience 1st.

Its insane how people were calling him a b1tch in 2009 when he had only 1 fight at HW!!! Wlad didnt fight Lennox Lewis in his 2nd fight but everyone expects Haye to be superman, its really disgusting how everthing is distorted.

Haye is a good fighter and the fact that he lasted 12 rounds with Wlad in only his 5th HW bout is impressive. In 2 years when Haye is a prime seasoned 33 years old I pick him to beat both Klitschkos.
      You know these a guy fighting the champion in his first pro fight and a cruiserweight champion moving to heavyweight can't be compared. You already have the amateur and professional experience, the only difference is both you and your opponent are heavier. And Haye signed the contract with Wlad and then pulled out, which WAS a ***** move, if he wouldn't want to fight him, he shouldn't have signed in the first place.

And in 2 years Vitali will be gone and I doubt Haye can beat Wlad then.

Comment

They shouldn't. Price should get 3-4 more solid wins before that, so not for 12-18 months to me.

I'd love to see Tyson Fury step up and fight him. Than, fight Povetkin, Chambers-Adamek winner, or Helenius. Than, fight someone like Haye, Chisora, Solis, or Pulev. If he were to make it through 3-4 fights of those caliber, I say let him fight Vitali or Wlad.

He's only going to get so good.

Comment

Working...
        X