• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Gale Von Hoy's account?

Hi Gale...happy 202nd birthday, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      I maybe gave Canelo 1 round and im a huge huge Canelo fan
      Canelo rocked Floyd with some stiff jabs that at one point had him holding on for dear life...

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
        Canelo rocked Floyd with some stiff jabs that at one point had him holding on for dear life...
        Maybe that was the round i gave him

Comment

i take it you were trying to find canelo rounds and giving him all the benefit of doubts in the fight otherwise your score is ridiculous. 2 rounds? seriously so if canelo won 1 more round you would had it a draw? give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
            did we watch the same fight? floyd was never in any real danger when was he holding on for dear life from a jab? please explain

Comment

Mayweather didn't really do anything the first few rounds. I don't know why people act like he dominated the first part of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I maybe gave Canelo 1 round and im a huge huge Canelo fan
                Your a cool dude as much as you praised Canelo and hyped him up you can at least admit that he was thoroughly out boxed most can't do that when there fighter loses hats off to you good sir.

Comment

I had it 114-114

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Mayweather didn't really do anything the first few rounds. I don't know why people act like he dominated the first part of the fight.
                    I agree the first half was pretty even but the biased highlights and Mayweather crowd that were close to the ring exaggerated everything Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      if mayweather didnt do anything, then canelo did even less. no matter how u look at it, canelo was on the losing end of most, if not all of those rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X