No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Defends Matthysse Blasts, Says Khan is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    For fuks sakes. If Matthysse has "decent" power, who according to your standards has good power or great power.
    Some of you guys are so fking stupid you should have been aborted before birth.
    smh the kids are out again lol. GGG has power, Canelo has power, Leo Santa Cruz, Deontay Wilder has power but just like Matthysse wtf have they really fought and KO'd? only impressive KO of Matthysse's is Lamont Peterson, that's it...like I said Matthysse has power IN BOTH HANDS (is that not giving that man props? or respect? u damn genius) but he's sloppy and predictable....

Comment

Ugh. I would love for Khan/Matthysse to happen because some need a reality check. Regardless of who Khan has beaten and what's he accomplished, he's still a deeply flawed fighter and I'm sure Matts could take advantage of it. No matter how uncoordinated Matts looks in the ring at times, he'd get it done against Khan.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 09-14-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Ugh. I would love for Khan/Matthysse to happen because some need a reality check. Regardless of who Khan has beaten and what's he accomplished, he's still a deeply flawed fighter and I'm sure Matts could take advantage of it.
        Khan is already Alexander's light work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Khan is already Alexander's light work.
          I'm picking Devon against Khan too, but I really hope he comes in aggressive.

Comment

angel is my homieeeeeeeee

Comment

Angels reachin now!!!!
              Lucas puts khan out in 7!!!!!
              Love both fighters cant belive this is the co main event!!!!!
              But itll come down to speed vs power thats it.
              I cant wait to see angle an hear what he has to say when his son loses not sayin itll happen tonight but there is a HUGE chance it can!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juandinamita View Post
                This guy cracks me up every time he opens his mouth. What a fckn idiot.
                It was funny for awhile...now this ***** is just getting old. Hope Matty ko's his son so Angel shuts up for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
                  smh the kids are out again lol. GGG has power, Canelo has power, Leo Santa Cruz, Deontay Wilder has power but just like Matthysse wtf have they really fought and KO'd? only impressive KO of Matthysse's is Lamont Peterson, that's it...like I said Matthysse has power IN BOTH HANDS (is that not giving that man props? or respect? u damn genius) but he's sloppy and predictable....
                  Leo Santa Cruz? He throws a lot of punches. Mathysse have power. Other boxers talked about it and most recently Bradley was talking about it. And certainly you dont know more than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Khan has a pitty pat redundant jab.

His foot work is atrocious.

And the only reason people confuse him with having boxing ability is because his hands move so damn fast for about 4 rounds.
                    I don't know about atrocious either lol, I would give his feet a 5 on a scale to 10. Atrocious would be like a 3. But maybe you're right, speed guys often give off the illusion that they're polished fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Ugh. I would love for Khan/Matthysse to happen because some need a reality check. Regardless of who Khan has beaten and what's he accomplished, he's still a deeply flawed fighter and I'm sure Matts could take advantage of it. No matter how uncoordinated Matts looks in the ring at times, he'd get it done against Khan.
                      Probably gonna be a Garcia -Kahn rematch in the losers bracket.

Comment

Working...
                      X