Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can someone explain to me the story of Edwin Valero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a pathetic poor excuse of a human being and a waste of flesh and space. And the SICK thing is when someone uses his picture in their profile and on top of that consider him a hero, it shows you how fuked up people are to worship the evil bastard who I hope is rotting in hell.

Comment

murderer that will burn in hell. end of story.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He is a disgrace to the profession, to the sports of boxing and should not be mentioned in any boxing forum, what he is evil personified.

Comment

From what I recall, he was a knockout artist and one hell of a fighter. He was involved in some shady business which ended in his death, which was because he was accused of murdering his wife.

It's still debated whether he had killed his wife or was framed, since there was a whole lot of controversy surrounding him.

Mainly is just a huge waste of some amazing talent.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
            Or maybe...his wife was lying about that/trying to set him up in some way and he caught wind of it and....'over-reacted'.

But who knows, those 3rd world countries can be crazy. Maybe he was really in fear.
            Yeah, in those third world countries one can really fear for ones life unlike in the US where wives are only beaten/ battered and not killed. And young girls are only kidnapped and hidden inside the kidnappers house for TEN YEARS in the process bore a child with. DANG third world countries, so uncivilized and so wild, so crazy.

but do you know how stupid your statement is?
            Last edited by tibbar; 05-16-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Interloper View Post
              FWIW, Mikey Garcia said that he was the hardest puncher he ever sparred.

That's compared to Pacquiao, Joel Diaz Jr., Ponce De Leon, Brandon Rios, etc.
              Omar Figueroa also said this

Comment

Carlos Monzon was the same way

Comment

Celestino Caballero said he was a gay prostitute.....I didn't know if it was trash talk or not....who da **** would say something that crazy without proof....talk about demons.

Comment

Dude was a beast, a total monster in the ring. #reszpekt

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      I think he was so drugged out and on a drinking binge that probably his wife confronted him and he went ape **** and killed her. Once he came down from the drugs and alcohol in jail and was sober, he knew what he did. Killed himself knowing that he couldn't live with the guilt of killing the mother of his children.

I heard that the cops or guards in the jail killed him and stuffed the photo of his family in his mouth. I remember he told all the reporters that were covering the DLH/Pacquiao fight, that DLH was weak and had nothing left and Pacquiao was going to destroy him.
                      This is also my opinion.

I once saw a video on the net (if not mistaken was also posted by someone on BoxingScene, he was dead on the floor, naked and with a photo in his mouth. It was kinda sick.

In a report the prison guards stated that he was still alive when they found him, and died on his way to the hospital, but the video clearly shows that he was dead. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X