No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs Leif Larsen RBR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    I didn't mean it literally by saying Vitali landed 0. I said cause you exaggerated that Solis only landed 2.

Was it really his own stupidity or was it smart? It was either pull out and not get paid or go in there injured and get an easy pay without taking punishment?

And the punch wasn't flush on the temple either. Solis was moving back to avoid the punch with all his weight on that back leg. So as someone pointed out chances were that knee was gonna go out regardless. Especially since it was pre injured.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    It was a stupid move because he lost his '0' he got injured even more, his stock fell and he has only had 2 fights in nearly 3 years. He won't be getting another crack at a world title anytime soon either based on tonights performance.

Solis was moving forward, he moved back when the punch hit him. It maybe not of hit him flush on the temple but a glancing shot to the temple can be just as effective if not more so.

Comment

Dan did Chagaev fight? I didn't see you doing an RBR for him. I know that's your boy and all.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I didn't mean it literally by saying Vitali landed 0. I said cause you exaggerated that Solis only landed 2.

Was it really his own stupidity or was it smart? It was either pull out and not get paid or go in there injured and get an easy pay without taking punishment?

And the punch wasn't flush on the temple either. Solis was moving back to avoid the punch with all his weight on that back leg. So as someone pointed out chances were that knee was gonna go out regardless. Especially since it was pre injured.

It was a stupid move because he lost his '0' he got injured even more, his stock fell and he has only had 2 fights in nearly 3 years. He won't be getting another crack at a world title anytime soon either based on tonights performance.

Solis was moving forward, he moved back when the punch hit him. It maybe not of hit him flush on the temple but a glancing shot to the temple can be just as effective if not more so.
        He doesnt care about his 0 and stock. He only wants to get some paydays and get out. He was never serious about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Dan did Chagaev fight? I didn't see you doing an RBR for him. I know that's your boy and all.

They didn't show that fight but Chagaev K.O'd Sheppard in 1.

I was quite looking forward to seeing this Uensal Arik guy in action too but they didn't show that either

He won though and made it 18 stoppages in a row ending Francis Cheka's 13 fight win streak.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

They didn't show that fight but Chagaev K.O'd Sheppard in 1.

I was quite looking forward to seeing this Uensal Arik guy in action too but they didn't show that either

He won though and made it 18 stoppages in a row ending Francis Cheka's 13 fight win streak.
            Well that's a shame... that they didn't show it. Im gonna forward you something when I get on my computer.

Comment

Makes me wonder, what are the chances of us getting Chagaev vs Solis next? Chagaev seems to be having weight issues too weighing in close to 250 for his last few fights

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Makes me wonder, what are the chances of us getting Chagaev vs Solis next? Chagaev seems to be having weight issues too weighing in close to 250 for his last few fights
                Lol Im telling you, these Heavyweights are taking the Heavy in Heavyweight literally.

Check your PM's.

Comment

Here are some quotes from the commentators as they watch the Solis-Vitali ending:

Jim Watt: "as soon as the punch landed, I spotted it, I knew it was a hurtful punch, I didn't know it was a finisher" - Jim Watt

Fellow Commentator: "Down he went and he hurt his leg in the process".

Jim Watt: "Look at the legs: as soon as the punch landed, the left leg straightened out; it just took everything away from him".

I was going to add more, but it's so blatantly obvious the punch caused his legs to go wobbly that the only people who would deny it are Klitschko haters or Solis fans, and neither of them are likely to change their views, regardless of the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Damn seeing that footage again makes me cringe look at he's knee blowout the second he jumps in even tho that punch obviously didnt do jack **** just look at he's left leg how it buckles out when he jumps in even before the punch still he deserved to get that ko hes fault for being a lard ass he's legs gave out.

Comment

Working...
                    X