No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: You Will See a Different Amir in The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    I hope so. If Khan doesn't hold, push, and run all night, we have foty material.
    Khan was skipping backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      I better start getting my eye movement muscles in shape now, so I can keep up with Khan running track in the ring.
      Amir will beat peterson with ease this time around, I don't think he was taking him serious last time, He will TKO him, Did you guys see The state of peterson's face?

Comment

I expect Khan to surprise a lot of people and put in a much better performance, not that any of you who are picking Peterson will give Khan credit.

I believe Khan won the first fight he will win the second and leave no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by vironaprile8 View Post
          Amir will beat peterson with ease this time around, I don't think he was taking him serious last time, He will TKO him, Did you guys see The state of peterson's face?
          This is a sig wothy post after the rematch. Peterson will always give Khan problems because his style as a pressure inside fighter will trouble Khan. Khan don't have the power to keep Peterson off of him. This will be another tough fight.

Comment

I hope by different he means less running,while I'm on the subject of running...Khan makes me laugh with a few of his comments,like toe to toe..He was not going toe to toe,Peterson was hunting this dude down..He also say's he made a few mistakes and then talks about the officiating...He also said he always train's like a challenger,did I miss something??He is the challenger..This should be a good fight,close one to call imo...

Comment

Originally posted by vironaprile8 View Post
              Did you see the state of Khan's??

Comment

People commenting saying khan runs and having mayweather pictures give it a rest you muppets

Comment

Khans got this one in a clear decision ...

Comment

Peterson can't box with khan because khans a better boxer by miles

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
                      People commenting saying khan runs and having mayweather pictures give it a rest you muppets
                      Show me when you've seen Mayweather run like this:

Comment

Working...
                      X