No announcement yet.

Dj benz=OG Szczesny=boss lady..so obvious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Fairly certain Emz and OG are not the same person. What is all this Boss Lady ***** about anyway? Im out of the loop
    Yes can someone fill me in as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      they are all the same....check it out..user history+ di benz and boss lady are his only 2 damn friends
      I talk to OG and Emz in the Football Thread all the time. OG just came back from a ban. He has posted his facebook and pictures n *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I talk to OG and Emz in the Football Thread all the time. OG just came back from a ban. He has posted his facebook and pictures n *****.
        what does that mean...i guarantee i'm right

Comment

what does that mean...i guarantee i'm right
          Well hes pulling off a hell of a troll job if you are. What is the big deal anyway? School me.

Comment

100% Emz and OG are different people. Dirk Diggler is right, those 2 frequent the football thread and OG has posted his pics a few times. I've never seen Emz's picture but I'm pretty sure he aint a cockney.

Their posting styles are completely different as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
              And all he had to do (if it is him) is pretend to have a vagina.

He already treats his azzhole as if it was a prostitute's vagina so it wasn't to hard for him

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                100% Emz and OG are different people. Dirk Diggler is right, those 2 frequent the football thread and OG has posted his pics a few times. I've never seen Emz's picture but I'm pretty sure he aint a cockney.

Their posting styles are completely different as well.
                if you were trolling would you post in the same fashion..ya'll are easily fooled..do you research..why would dj emz give that cat points on his 1st damn day here..and why are dj em and boss lady his only 2 damn friends and he gave boss lady points on his 1st damn day.....

Comment

how many points did he give him?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    how many points did he give him?
                    dj gave og 200 k on his 1st day...and og gave boss lady 3 million on his 1st day.

Comment

if you were trolling would you post in the same fashion..ya'll are easily fooled..do you research..why would dj emz give that cat points on his 1st damn day here..and why are dj em and boss lady his only 2 damn friends and he gave boss lady points on his 1st damn day.....
                      og's original account got banned...so he probably asked emz for points for his new account...theyre clearly not the same poster...

Comment

Working...
                      X