No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    It sounded sarcastic, but I didn't even mean it to be.

You probably had a lot of time to read books and ****, and you seem somewhat informed.

You are a really good and funny guy, and I've never been offended by you.

I've been under really a lot of stress lately. I'm looking into becoming a chef at this point.

I have problems for ****ing days.
    No problem, I read mostly fiction stuff in jail but I have a college degree and stuff, try to stay informed. Still though, gotta seperate those colors man... lolol

Chef ain't bad, wish I could cook. Always a good skill to have with the ladies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      No problem, I read mostly fiction stuff in jail but I have a college degree and stuff, try to stay informed. Still though, gotta seperate those colors man... lolol

Chef ain't bad, wish I could cook. Always a good skill to have with the ladies.
      I'll take your opinion into account when I do laundry from now on.

Comment

I'll take your opinion into account when I do laundry from now on.
        LOL all i ask. Make a difference everyday.

Comment

• Man, when I picked up some **** from my guy today he gave me these candies which have **** if I know in em. ****s getting weird at the rudyo household for sure.

Comment

• I just reread some recent posts, and I changed my mind.

I'm not going to separate the whites from the colors.

It's always said that you should, however in all my years of doing laundry, I've never seen a ****ing difference.

Maybe it's because I have an untrained eye (or maybe I have two untrained eyes).

Regardless, separating laundry is bull****.

My way about it, is to just throw some **** in a washing machine, throw some soap in, and let it wash. Can't be bothered with the color separation thing.

Comment

I just reread some recent posts, and I changed my mind.

I'm not going to separate the whites from the colors.

It's always said that you should, however in all my years of doing laundry, I've never seen a ****ing difference.

Maybe it's because I have an untrained eye (or maybe I have two untrained eyes).

Regardless, separating laundry is bull****.

My way about it, is to just throw some **** in a washing machine, throw some soap in, and let it wash. Can't be bothered with the color separation thing.
              Virgil makes the most mundane tasks in life sound so serious and consequential

Comment

• LOLOLOLOL oh ****.

Comment

• They killed Bodie ... that was my n!**@ right there ... he was a true soldier, he went out on his shield

Comment

• Just got home from work and food shopping.

Cleaned my apartment, about to walk down the block, pick up some fine crap vodka and get twisted.

EH maybe I'll go in like an hour.

Comment

• why wait Beerc ? ... I was going to wait until my Carnal came through but I then realized I didn't want to wait the extra 30 mins ... We took a few percs and some Modelo's

Lift offfffffff !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X