Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton is running for president..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm just thinking what if they made a remake of Rambo III

Comment

• I had the weirdest dream last night that I was hanging out with Obama, getting drunk as ****, and having an awesome time at a party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
        I had the weirdest dream last night that I was hanging out with Obama, getting drunk as ****, and having an awesome time at a party.
        which type of party?

weed party that have snoop dog and dr Dre

Comment

• It was like a packed college party, lots of beer, lots of girls. Obama and I were hanging out on like the steps, totally wasted and laughing and kidding around. I can't remember what we were talking about though.

Comment

• Hillary Heralds 30 Year Plus Control Of America By Interlocking Crime Family

Another Clinton in office would mean America being under the thiefdom of either a Bush or a Clinton for a total of at least 32 years, 36 if Hillary is re-elected (many now acknowledge that H.W. Bush pulled the strings as VP during the Reagan era), and they still say anyone can become President! What a pathetic joke!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107hillaryheralds.htm

Comment

• All I can say is thank God Bush can't run again.
              Hillary has done ok in NY as Sen. Pretty fair in the way she votes. A woman like her could do well with foreign policy to. She has to be better than Bush in that area far and away better than any hopefull Republican Candidate.
              She's fair, Stern. and matter of fact. I like it and will vote for another Clinton.

Comment

Working...
              X