Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• David Haye: Fury Is Not Good Enough To Beat Klitschko

46-year-old Antonio Tarver wants to fight David Haye, then Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

• Chris Arreola's July 18 opponent will be Fred Kassi, who fought Amir Mansour earlier this year.

Comment

• Heavyweight Luis Ortiz to headline tripleheader

Eddie Hearn: Anthony Joshua v Dillian Whyte Is Inevitable

Eddie Hearn: "We Might Make A Purse Bid For Klitschko/Fury"

Fury trainer labels David Haye a 'pretty boy'

Peter Fury: ‘Haye Bottled It With Tyson’

On this day Wladimir Klitschko defeated David Haye

Comment

• Anthony Joshua happy to face unbeaten Gary Cornish on September 12

Comment

• can you imagine what muhammad ali would look like as a prospect coming up right now ?
              i wouldn't even think he was real. i'd think that people were trying to play a trick on me.

we've got our hopes up over deontay freaking wilder
              just look at this thread.

those were the days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                Cassius Clay would be an impressive cruiserweight, kind of like Mchunu.

Let's not forget in Clay's early fights he was below 200.

oh yeah, he'd be just like this guy he'd be nothing like

he's several inches taller and has 8 inches of reach on that guy . those two couldn't be less alike.

half of these guys at HW would be 200 lbs if they ran, had 15 round stamina, and fought more than once every 6-9 months. lots of these HW don't even run any more, tunneybooboo. you're mixing up weight with natural size. they are not the same thing. some of the HW are literally fat.

i think the best example is lamon brewster. he's joe louis' size in height and reach. louis was around 200 LBs as his best. a bit lower in his youth, and a bit higher as he aged. brewster was soft at 220-230ish, and lifted weights to build muscle.

knocked wladimir out, if you care to remember.

sheesh.

Comment

• On this date July 3 1931:

Comment

• Comment

• Thought this fight might happen. I mentioned it a few weeks ago, I didnt think hearn would be able to get some of the bigger names he mentioned as they would want huge amounts of cash to get in the ring with Joshua.

I expect the Dillian Whyte fight to be sometime this year too.

Comment

Working...
                      X