No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Hopes To Hit Arce With Biggest Shots Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Hopes To Hit Arce With Biggest Shots Possible

Houston, Texas - WBO and Ring Magazine super bantamweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire predicts his title defense against Mexican warrior Jorge "Travieso" Arce at the sprawling Toyota Center, home of the NBA's Houston Rockets will be a "war" because thats Arce's style.

In an interview with ABS-CBN's Dyan Castillejo and this reporter who will cover the fight on the Philippines' premier network Channel 2 on Sunday, Donaire said the fight will have to be like the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

if arce wins that should be the upset of the year

Comment

And I thought he was gonna hit him with as many soft shots as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          And I thought he was gonna hit him with as many soft shots as possible.
          I thought that was the game plan too damn they must of really did their homework and came up with this amazing strategy

Comment

With Donaire speed, it should not be difficult. Also, Arce is not known for his defense at all.

Comment

Arce's head is his defense.Easy fight for Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by mob2p2014 View Post
                Arce's head is his defense.Easy fight for Donaire.
                That's funny. But so true

Comment

Arce is one of the gimpier fixed position guys in the sport. Donaire is going to come swooping in and out like a military air strike on poor Jorge. Over and over until Arce has been completely blasted out of there. He's going to get destroyed. I wonder if Donaire will even train hard for this match. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                  X