No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Santa Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy **** this kid impressed. I know the detractors will say his opponent was standing right in front of him with no head movement but while I think that is partially true, his body work just paralyzed Malinga.

His work rate is crazy and he is very skilled as an inside fighter. I think this kid is going to be a star in boxing no doubt. Best fight of the night and the sky is the limit for this kid. Love his attitude, work ethic and his style. He cannot be in a boring fight.

What did you guys think of his performance?

Good performance...... Definitely a bantam to watch

Comment

Tony Margarito got some broad pregnant when he was 10!!Ya that was my first viewing off him last night and was very impressed with him Malinga should get props too took alotta punishment and never stopped either

Comment

Those body shots hurt me! Man that looked so damn painful. Malinga is a tough guy, because he took everything and kept coming. I definitely will check for Leo's next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Those body shots hurt me! Man that looked so damn painful. Malinga is a tough guy, because he took everything and kept coming. I definitely will check for Leo's next fight.
          I been watching this kid for a while and what is so impressive is the way he's progressed in so little time. When I first saw him, he was raw, now he looks like a veteran fighter.

I can't wait to see this kid again, super star in the making.

Comment

best fight of the night, kid is good

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Tony Margarito got some broad pregnant when he was 10!!Ya that was my first viewing off him last night and was very impressed with him Malinga should get props too took alotta punishment and never stopped either
              HAHAHAHA I was thinkin something similar to this when i watched him lol.

kid can definitely fight, will keep an eye on him

Comment

Leo "El Terremoto OR Earthquake for non spanish speakers" Santacruz is definitely a future top P4P.

Comment

Bump that, I'm calling him Mini Margarito from now on

Comment

He looked like Zack Padilla to me. High work rate and he had some defensive moves even as he punched.

Comment

Working...
                    X