No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Ponders Retirement, Admits Options are Low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Ponders Retirement, Admits Options are Low

WBA junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) admits that he's considering the possibility of retirement because his options are running low in terms of potential opponents. At the moment, Mayweather says his mindset is "80-20" in favor of hanging up the gloves.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

not this crap again lol

Comment

I hope he does, good riddance.

Comment

Lara

I have the name, Erislady Lara, easy to remeber "Lara"...
          BUT you guys there are scared of him, Lara is the one, and only boxer able to win over all Canelos, Cottos and Mayweathers.

Comment

A week ago Floyd was talking about 5-7 more fights. This has to be a joke right?

Could he not at least give Martinez a shot? Also, if Bradley beats Pacquiao then he may be deserving of one as well. We'll see with Alvarez, but he has yet to beat a top-notch opponent.
            Last edited by RapidFire26; 05-06-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

if he wants to retire then retire. no coming back. id honestly prefer he retire as opposed to fighting either khan or canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                A week ago Floyd was talking about 5-7 more fights. This has to be a joke right?

Could he not at least give Martinez a shot? Also, if Bradley beats Pacquiao then he may be deserving as one as well. We'll see with Alvarez, but he has yet to beat a top-notch opponent.
                i honestly dont think he wants to fight martinez. im not even sure he wants to fight above 147 again. if he doesnt want the martinez fight then let his ass retire.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                  I have the name, Erislady Lara, easy to remeber "Lara"...
                  BUT you guys there are scared of him, Lara is the one, and only boxer able to win over all Canelos, Cottos and Mayweathers.
                  I'd like to see him beat Molina first.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    if he wants to retire then retire. no coming back. id honestly prefer he retire as opposed to fighting either khan or canelo.
                    Yes.

And, I hope Pac follows him right after too.

Comment

Working...
                    X