No announcement yet.

Pacman relishes underdog role with Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinoy Pride View Post
    Pac is not the underdog at all. He is the fighter of the century and has recently beat many great champions. Mayweather is not half the fighter that Pac Man is!
    LOL..... oh man your too awsome!!!!

Comment

I agree with you big time! keep it up and maybee you can make my list.
      I hope one day I could make your list. U da bes!!!

Comment

Manny was never the betting favorite against Floyd, especially now after Marquez exposed Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Manny was never the betting favorite against Floyd, especially now after Marquez exposed Manny.
          Well it was close to around 50/50 but since his last fight, a lot of ppl has changed their minds to Floyd's favor

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            let me guess...you're about 12 or 13 yrs old right?!?
            Dude is an ALT.. claiming to be filipino and has a gay asian dude (don't even know if he's a filipino) on his avy..

Comment

I agree with you big time! keep it up and maybee you can make my list.

Comment

Mayweather is the obvious favuorite, he is too big for pacman. Look at the ortiz fight, if manny can get caught with that many right hands against Marquez who was fighting at a unnatural weight then mayweather would hit him with lead rights all night. Its a shame because i think manny has matured into a worse fighter. I liked him when he took more risks, lets face it he has fought mayweathers leftovers. Apart from Cotto and Margarito who were both dead at the weight, he has fought fighters whos ego mayweather had already deflated.

Comment

No matter who Floyd fights he will be the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    No matter who Floyd fights he will be the favorite.
                    Floyd would be flattered and confused at the same time if he was made favourite.

He would be thinking whether he talked himself into that position because it cant have been because of anything he has done recently in the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X