Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazim Richardson "We exposed Manny Pacquiao"

Cmon man.......

Comment

stfu nazim....he talked all that sht how shane deserves the fight cuz hes a great human being....shane took his paycheck thats all he was there for....shane did nothing but run....he didnt prove sht he shouldve been yelling at shane but he got his cut.....he should be dissing shane....

Comment

I like Naazim, think he's one of the great ambassadors for boxing, but come on man. How do you lose every round, get knocked down, run away from round 3 on, only land 66 total punches... and then have the nerve to claim you 'exposed' a fighter.

I think Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito have MUCH better arguments for having 'exposed' Pacquiao.

Comment

you exposed Pacquiao on being his weakest challenge ever witnesed in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            I like Naazim, think he's one of the great ambassadors for boxing, but come on man. How do you lose every round, get knocked down, run away from round 3 on, only land 66 total punches... and then have the nerve to claim you 'exposed' a fighter.

I think Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito have MUCH better arguments for having 'exposed' Pacquiao.

Margarito a better argument for having exposed Pacquiao?

Comment

I hope B-hop losses so i can hear what he say's next...

Comment

Meanwhile Shane is posting up fake articles about a sparring partner as an excuse.

Comment

Pac did get exposed
                  he looked horrible and it wasnt cause of his supposed foot injury it was because shane boxed him instead of brawled him
                  Manny hasnt fought a boxer since JMM and he has looked great since
                  it just goes to show you what would happen if Manny were to fight a boxer
                  just imagine if it was a young boxer with speed and power
                  eithe manny loses on points or gets KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by _Derranged_ View Post
                    Margarito a better argument for having exposed Pacquiao?
                    'exposed', the apostrophes are the key.

Comment

Working...
                    X