Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we all just ignore juggernaut and he might just fcuk off?

Wait i can already predict his comeback response:

"hahah are u mad cause i keep owning n exposeing all you guys and yuo cantt handel it "

Comment

• Originally posted by GuessWhosBack View Post
      can we all just ignore juggernaut and he might just fcuk off?

"hahah are u mad cause i keep owning n exposeing all you guys and yuo cantt handel it "
      I dont have to own you ,you just keep posting makes anyone look like a genius ...

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        I raised the issue regarding Tyson and I did it because its not "as simple as that." You said you were going to use this occasion to prove that a poster here is lying. if nobody raised this issue and you then claimed you talked with Tyson what then? That is very unfair and yu have shown the capacity to say you have proved things that you have not.

For anyone who does not think this is important try teaching, or being a trainer for years in an atmosphere where a name mentioned would surely identify you...or, if you fibbed a student of that source would have you for a straightener on the cobbles haha.

Allegations can have consequences and if you call someone out you should prove the allegations. Its not so bad now-a-days because if for example, you claim to be a black belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu there are documents you will have and you will have a teacher that will verify it. But in some of our generations it was not so simple and often you were judged exclusively on your skills, the names you trained with and a handshake.

its nothing personal against anyone, thats my point.... Its just respect for people who have been in the ring, on the mat. I know guys today, if someone challenged their credentials, and being legit, if the person did not apologize, these individuals would be knocking on the challenger's door. The money for the ticket would be "donations" from students. And a Utube vid would be made. Because old school was such that your rep was your cred. As a matter of fact there are vids made of this very thing.

If you call someone a fraud verify it, or apologize for it. its that simple really.
        The last sentence you must be reffering to ray ,your best bud ,the king of discrediting everyone who doesnt have proof like him....

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          We have absolutely no reason to believe Scott and Joseph to be one person ie one an alt-account of the other. You can claim that they think alike, post the same Things or back each other up, but please stop the alt-accusations. Thanks.
          I have clearly pointed out how and why i believe Scott & Joseph to be the same person. i believe that same person to also be the former clown of this forum known as JAB.... You as moderator are allowing them (Scott) to call other posters liars or whatever name calling you can name. without a single warning. He has systematically destroyed this once great forum and adds nothing, to it in knowledge or debating terms. If you take the time to look at and read his last 30 posts you will see they are nothing but ridicule, towards other posters.

I have done what the chief moderator suggests, and that is putting the Trolls on my ignore list. But that simply does not work, because they are using so many different handles so as to make it laughable... I would appreciate it if you deleted my name from the members list and banned me from your site. As to log on and make a comment is now futile due to the "Pond-Life" which swim around the forum.. The other forums won't and don't tolerate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            I have clearly pointed out how and why i believe Scott & Joseph to be the same person. i believe that same person to also be the former clown of this forum known as JAB.... You as moderator are allowing them (Scott) to call other posters liars or whatever name calling you can name. without a single warning. He has systematically destroyed this once great forum and adds nothing, to it in knowledge or debating terms. If you take the time to look at and read his last 30 posts you will see they are nothing but ridicule, towards other posters.

I have done what the chief moderator suggests, and that is putting the Trolls on my ignore list. But that simply does not work, because they are using so many different handles so as to make it laughable... I would appreciate it if you deleted my name from the members list and banned me from your site. As to log on and make a comment is now futile due to the "Pond-Life" which swim around the forum.. The other forums won't and don't tolerate it.
            You shouldn't be so modest, you should really give yourself some credit for all the nonsense you have personally added to this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
              1st one that comes to mind is ALI which includes Archie moore, Sonny Liston, Floyd Patterson, George Chuvalo, Cleveland Williams, Jerry Quarry, Joe Frazier, Bob Foster, Ken Norton, George Foreman, Ron Lyle, Earnie Shavers and Leon spinks, is there anymore? Basically some of the hardest guys in history, does any other boxer (any weight class) top that? If you were just assesing boxers on guys they beat, whos resume looks the best?
              I don't know about longevity but SRL has some great names on his resume at 147..great names that were in peak form. Very rare.

Essentially a prime Duran, Hearns and Benitez.

To top it off a win over Hagler, regardless of what point in his career he was at - the man was always in shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post

Sonny I like you and I respect you for your boxing knowledge. In the matter of namecalling, I see very little that differentiates you guys, and although I like the tone in this section to be sober and clean, I also recognize that things get heated and that's ok as well. Otherwise it would be duller here than needed and most people here can take it as well as dish it out.

All I ask, is for you to stop claiming Scott, Joseph and now even jab(!) to be one person with three handles.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuessWhosBack View Post
                  can we all just ignore juggernaut and he might just fcuk off?

I think we should all imitate him....heres my imitation; you hear the quiet festering bubbly sound of a herpes virus? Now its open and festering, running down the face, the boards and making everything in its path nauseous.

"hey baby wanna sex" "yeah but damn!!! whats that big festering ****stain like pus infected extra head on your lip?" "Oh baby thats just my jughead it owns everybody."

Comment

Working...
                  X