No announcement yet.

Marco Antonio Barrera Meets With Manny Pacquiao During Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Antonio Barrera Meets With Manny Pacquiao During Training

future boxing hall of famer marco antionio barrera watched his former rival manny pacquiao work out at the wild card gym in los angeles. pacquiao gave time for the mexican former three division world champion to interview him. barerra now works as a commentator for mexican TV azteca.

barrera also joined him in his daily morning jog and was impressed by the pacquiao's performance at practice and said pacquiao looked stronger and ready to regain his place as pound-for-pound king. barrera admitted that pacquiao's recent performances have fueled speculations of pacquiao's decline but barrera reiterated that the same pacquiao who he fought just a few years back will show up on fight night.

hopefully, pacquiao is able to deliver that much sought knock out all his fans, barrera for one, are yearning for.

your thoughts?

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

your thoughts?
    Awww...

Comment

Would love to see Barrera take a cheap shot and suddenly punch Manny in the face like he did to Mckinney and Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
        Would love to see Barrera take a cheap shot and suddenly punch Manny in the face like he did to Mckinney and Morales.
        Aint gonna happen Barrera respects Pacquaio too much. I must have missed him sucker punching Morales which fight was this ? (legit question btw).

edit: NM just found the youtube of the sucker punch at presser.

Comment

Did it make you lol? Barrera was such a character. Did so many cool things like that and ramming Hameds head against the corner post etc. He had a hot head at times.

Still think that that 2003 win is the best on Pacquiaos record. Dont think he has eclipsed that yet and probably wont

Comment

I always thought Barerra and Pacquiao were always class acts.

Comment

they should have sparred. granted it would have been just a promotional schtick, but i guarantee that would have gotten way more attention than a morning jog.

Comment

How weird to see Barrera interviewing him. But it's good that he has found a career post-boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  Aint gonna happen Barrera respects Pacquaio too much. I must have missed him sucker punching Morales which fight was this ? (legit question btw).

barrera was pure fire, i remember how he sucker punched pacquiao from a clinch during their 2nd fight. back in the day, barrera was a force of nature, i hope more boxers come out with the same fighting style as barrera, sure was entertaining to watch.

Comment

p4p legends who were warriors and never backed down or were cowards

Comment

Working...
                    X