Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucked up how the guy on the right's expression never changed even when the guy next to him has his head chainsawed off.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
      That stuff don't make me appreciate life, it only make me sick how you humans can be so barbaric.
      Oh please, we are ANIMALS, we dont have special DNA or Gene's that separate animals from us.

We have the same instincts
      The same anatomy
      etc etc

Im tired of this "we r humans, teh life is teh precious" no it isnt, thats just some BS the Government is talking, if Life was precious they would release the drugs that could cure all diseases and make people live to 200 years old. But instead they would rather kill off millions due to cancer and sell them crap to "delay" their illnesses and diseases.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
        That stuff don't make me appreciate life, it only make me sick how you humans can be so barbaric.
        dont point d finger @ me im a Hybrid....

lol

Comment

I was eating dinner, watched thr vid, realized I would never encounter something like this in my life and kept eating.....sucks for those guys though.

Comment

lulz.................

Comment

gawdfuuckendammit. that was insane ...

awww fuuck i grabbed my neck subconsciously..

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                Man i aint ever watching tht kinda stuff again

Last time my m8 showed me 1 of those beheadings....I cldnt get the image out of my head for weeks....N wenever i thought of it i felt physically sick
                Same. It's forever burnt into my brain. The sound of that man screaming while his head was getting cut off...

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  Fucked up how the guy on the right's expression never changed even when the guy next to him has his head chainsawed off.
                  hes just accepting the fact that hes next. i would be calm if i was facing death like that and become one with god.

Comment

Thanks to seeing a lot of graphic gore movies, watching this didn't make too much difference to me.

I suppose it would be different if I was right there, while it happened.

Comment

So this is what Kev is saving his machete for

Comment

Working...
                      X