Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great article: Facade of legacy: The tragic career path pacquiao faces!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    back?..I never left
    not seen you for some time

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      when your on top you get haters !!! even jeasus had haters just like manny does

Told ya MP fans are a cult........comparing MP to Jesus. Grow the fuk up!

Comment

naw its a good article...has nothing to do with "****ting: on Pac...and if you consider him speaking on Pac's recent fights and the truth within those fights...then I guess Pac ****ted on himself. The guys spits all facts...you should READ the full article
        Nick writes something good about Pac and he is cool. Nick writes something *******s dont agree with and he is no good.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          Good read! and I saved fight hype in my favorites because of that article.

He basically said everything I have been saying!

Nick is the Wong one to mess with.
          Naw he is basically saying everything that anyone who isnt a ******* has been saying....

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            You might not like the article. Might I suggest you post some food pics as a great response.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              oh yeah i stopped posting in the forums for a minute...but i always come to see what the latest and greatest is!

Comment

So anyone who speaks on the WBC sanctioning a 154lbs title match for a vacant belt with 2 guys who are NOT #1 & #2 @154lbs is a HATER?
                that article was biased as hell you can tell the writer was nothing more that a ***** !!!! thats jealouse of mannys dominace a 8 titles in boxing !!!! i agree that margarito was a bum to begin with and didnt deserve a shot to fight manny!!! BUT WHY FAULT MANNY AKA THE ASIAN 2PAC !!!! what did he do wrong !!! all he did was step in the ring and take care of buisness if margs didnt want the catchweight all he had to do was say no no one held a gun to his cheating ass head

Comment

Naw he is basically saying everything that anyone who isnt a ******* has been saying....
                  I understand.
                  Viewing it from a boxing fans perspective, Just imagine if all the fighters arranged their fights in the manner that Pac has in the last 4 yrs or so. The sport would go down the drain.

Comment

Its really the height of irony and a reductio ad absurdum when *****'s make threads questioning someone's level of opposition.

Comment

Fighthype, the source of this article, is African-American owned. Nick Wong's real name is Rashad Washington.

Comment

Working...
                      X