No announcement yet.

Koncz: Pacquiao-Margarito at 1.5 Million PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
    People calm down, we dont see 1 cent of this so everybody stfu.

Your disputing how many ppvs it is, who the F cares!
    apparently half of NSB

i thought this was a boxing forum, not an economy forum.

Comment

No Ross Greenburg no care.

Comment

Well it was more entertaining the Floyd out pointing a gassed out Sugar Shane Mosely thats for damn sure..

Comment

it's funny how *****s keeps on insisting that this fight only generated 800k buys...bitter coz this fight surpassed Fraud VS Mosley?!

Comment

i say 1m......

Comment

Ni99as madd Tony's laughing all the way to the bank!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Manny Pacquiao on the verge of becoming PPV’s most bankable star!
                Filipino boxing star, Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao, who is commonly known as Manny Pacquiao is almost on the verge of becoming Pay-per-view’s most bankable star as his Canadian adviser said in an interview, that he is expecting 1.5 million hits from the Manny Pacquiao-Antonio Margarito match which failed to generate much money at the gates.

If Pacquiao’s adviser is right and the action packed match, which had 12 rounds of brutality indeed hits 1.5 million PPV, then it would cross the record 1.4 million PPV hits of the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Shane Mosley match, making Pacquiao PPV’s most bankable star.

Pacquiao’s Canadian adviser Mike Koncz was the first person to let out the huge estimate to Manila-based sportswriters. Koncz said that people showed interest in his match because they were suspicious of his readiness because of his training sessions, which was held in the Philippines.
                Koncz is a pimp. Never agreed with what he says from the very first time i saw him. That aside, i think 1.5M is realistic. Why? A lot of publicity made about this fight that even Bieber got intrigued with this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  800k.............
                  Put your points where your mouth is !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                    People calm down, we dont see 1 cent of this so everybody stfu.

Your disputing how many ppvs it is, who the F cares!
                    Yeah. Who gives a **** about this PPV !!! I love veetle ! Live streaming of the fight on HD !!! Suck it up HBO !!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X