Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't hilarious how Cotto now sucks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is a great fighter! End of story! tough ass dude! deserves mad credit and has all my respect. The End!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      You ppl are disgrace to boxing, Cotto does not suck at all. He fought a beast, he did pretty good in the early rounds but he took alot of punishment that slowed him down. Unlike the Margacheato fight where it took Margarito forever to actually start seriously hurting Cotto as if his plaster was getting harder with each passing round. Margaracheato brutally stopping Cotto with Cotto to his knees...

Cottos resume alone speaks volume at what he has done at WW. It's sickening how anyone before this fight can say Floyd was ranked above Cotto at WW, when the past 2 fights Floyd has fought guys who weren't even WW's. He fought Hatton at 147 who we all knew looked like **** against Collazo and Marquez who never fought above 135 in his life and Mayweather Jr still say **** you with the catchweight...
      Hes not a bum but hes kinda dum he should of outboxed pacquiao the whole fight.It's not easy knocking someone out when they use steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Cotto is a great fighter! End of story! tough ass dude! deserves mad credit and has all my respect. The End!
        Cool reply and as a Cotto fan, this fight opened my eyes to how good Pacquiao is. I always knew he was an ATG but did not think he would beat a true welterweight. BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY was i wrong !! I like manny's thrill for life and he is like a kid, always enjoying himself. Would love to have Roach train Cotto against Mosley, Margarito, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X