No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman calls Juan Manuel Marquez after Alavarado fight "Suspicious"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    This doesn't prove much because Mosley hadn't been dropped in yeaaars, but Pacquaio dropped him with EASE. And it wasn't even with a haymaker, but a short punch. Meanwhile, a bigger fighter in Canelo Alvarez, hits Mosley with bomb after bomb, and Mosley never touches the canvas once. Nor does he retreat in fear like he did with Pacquaio.
    I always felt that canelo's power has been highly exaggerated. I mean didn't a smaller maidana stop josesito Lopez quicker than canelo did?

And erislandy Lara busted up angulos face much worse than canelo did despite the fact that canelo landed by far the more punches.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Why should he have any shame? The public turns the other way when it's their guy looking suspicious so why should he give a ****?
      You're right, if no one cares about keeping drugs out of the sport, then he shouldn't feel obligated to be the spokesman for an anti-drug campaign. He is just doing what the system allows him to do, even if he is putting it out there more than others are.

Comment

Playing devil's advocate, why should Marquez have shame if his opponent could have been on 'steroids' too? When Provodnikov asked Alvarado to participate in random drug testing through VADA, Alvarado declined.
        I didn't know that. All I can say is that whatever roids that Alvarado was on were some leftovers past their expiration date and he needs to ask for a refund. He was probably on diuretics because he looked like a zombie at the weighin.

Comment

This doesn't prove much because Mosley hadn't been dropped in yeaaars, but Pacquaio dropped him with EASE. And it wasn't even with a haymaker, but a short punch. Meanwhile, a bigger fighter in Canelo Alvarez, hits Mosley with bomb after bomb, and Mosley never touches the canvas once. Nor does he retreat in fear like he did with Pacquaio.
          It was a kind of flash knockdown imo, very quick short awkward punch that undoubtedly hurt but it was more of the shocking stunning factor of not seeing the punch...

Plus Canelo's power is overrated.

Comment

Funny how Max wouldn't dare say these things about Floyd, Hopkins, or Pac.

Max has always ****ted on Mex fighters in his days with espn, just like Teddy does when i used to be able to see espn fights on the regular.

People are remembering that Provackodav kicked Alvarados ass and you still are surprised that Marquez beat him. Ring the bells, Alvarado hasn't recovered from the beating he took from Provacativ its why he was choosen to be an opponet for Marquez, follow boxing, this happens all the time.

And many here are exaggerating how bad Marquez knocked down Alvarado.

How about mentioning how many times Marquez was hurt and how badly Alvarado knocked down Marquez.

The two things impressed me in the fight last night with Marquez 1# he has probably the most technical punchs in boxing. 2# no one imo, has better composure and calmness in the ring than Marquez.

One last thing Marquez has always had power. He started getting more ko's after he changed his fighting style after the John fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              Funny how Max wouldn't dare say these things about Floyd, Hopkins, or Pac.

Max has always ****ted on Mex fighters in his days with espn, just like Teddy does when i used to be able to see espn fights on the regular.

People are remembering that Provackodav kicked Alvarados ass and you still are surprised that Marquez beat him. Ring the bells, Alvarado hasn't recovered from the beating he took from Provacativ its why he was choosen to be an opponet for Marquez, follow boxing, this happens all the time.

And many here are exaggerating how bad Marquez knocked down Alvarado.

How about mentioning how many times Marquez was hurt and how badly Alvarado knocked down Marquez.

The two things impressed me in the fight last night with Marquez 1# he has probably the most technical punchs in boxing. 2# no one imo, has better composure and calmness in the ring than Marquez.

One last thing Marquez has always had power. He started getting more ko's after he changed his fighting style after the John fight.
              Kellerman did say Pacquiao looked suspicious for refusing testing.

Comment

Funny when the same guys that are accusing Marquez of PEDs were also the ones ridiculing Mayweather's random testing. Mayweather knows a lot of boxers could be using and so he's the smartest out of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Why are these threads always full of Pacquiao fans accusing JMM? They were all about "proof" when the spotlight was on Pacquiao's big head.

Here's my theory:

They just can't get over Pac face down on the canvas.

It's a gif constantly running in some part of their mind. Like some sort of malicious HUD. Superimposed on their reality.

Normal folks approaching sleep occasionally are jolted awake just before they reach sleep by a sensation of falling.

P@ctards are jolted awake by the aforementioned gif.

It must be horrifying.

Anyway, that's my theory.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    Here's my theory:

They just can't get over Pac face down on the canvas.

It's a gif constantly running in some part of their mind. Like some sort of malicious HUD. Superimposed on their reality.

Normal folks approaching sleep occasionally are jolted awake just before they reach sleep by a sensation of falling.

P@ctards are jolted awake by the aforementioned gif.

It must be horrifying.

Anyway, that's my theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                      He smacked the grease off his head.

The science, behind the sweet science.
                      Last edited by FeFist; 05-19-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X