No announcement yet.

Holy hell, Wlad's left hook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy hell, Wlad's left hook!

I actually enjoyed that fight quite a bit, Pulev put up a good show!

But that left hook was vicious!

Yeah I've never seen a long range left hook as devastating as WK's. It's pretty bloody quick too.

I like it when WK fights taller opponents.

There's more punching

Comment

Pulev put up a good show of toughness but that's about it.

Was he really ranked 2nd in the division? just shows how bad the division it. I can't take anything away from Wlad, he did the job but Pulev looked horrible tonight.

Comment

Wlads just too far ahead of this generation. Haye, Pulev and Povetkin individually are all very good fighters and Wlad overwhelmed all of them with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post

Was he really ranked 2nd in the division? just shows how bad the division it. I can't take anything away from Wlad, he did the job but Pulev looked horrible tonight.
          embarrassingly yes

Comment

I'm not sure whether Wlad is just really good, or this HW era is just really bad. Maybe it's a mix of both.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post

Pulev isn't a world beater, but when is the last time you've seen Wlad being jabbed in the face?

I thought he put up a good fight Pulev, he buzzed Wlad in the first round.
              I like Wlad went for the kill instead of mocking around.

Praise.

Comment

Haye's showing doesn't look so bad really now. He was never dropped, took his shots and the couple of times he did have some success, Wlad didn't like it at all. Haye is probably the next best talented Heavyweight behind Wlad, well maybe not now as he doesn't fight. A prime Haye would probably destroy Pulev and Povetkin.

Comment

It was a vicious shot... However, the excesive clinching and holding really make his fights unwatchable, it is very annoying and disgusting.

Would love to see the winner of Wilder/Stiverne in there against Wlad. Hopefully, Wilder does prove to be the better fighter due to his height/size. These Klitschko abuse their freak physiques against smaller men.

Comment

Why couldn't Anthony Joshua have been discovered when he was early teen's, then brought along at a steady pace.

Joshua would be 3/4 years into his pro career now.

Comment

Working...
                    X