Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are women who dress "slutty", asking for it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women that dress slutty at bars usually give amazing hummers in the back alley by the dumpsters after a couple shots

Comment

depends.. some do and some just like dressing like that.

Comment

Yeah, but a guys job is to figure out if you're the one she wants it from.

Comment

To get raped?

No, and its a lame excuse. Men have been raping women well before they dressed provocatively.

Asking for attention?

Absolutely. Any woman who dresses like that and claims she doesn't like getting looked at is full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            women that dress slutty at bars usually give amazing hummers in the back alley by the dumpsters after a couple shots
            dude stop being cheap! in the back alley by the dumpster?? fuck take her to ur car!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              To get raped?

No, and its a lame excuse. Men have been raping women well before they dressed provocatively.

Asking for attention?

Absolutely. Any woman who dresses like that and claims she doesn't like getting looked at is full of shit.
              true, men has been raping women regardless of how they dress/look but if a rapist was out on the prowl and see's a slutty lady, it might be easy target for him. kinda like asking for more than u bargin when dressing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DoUevenBoxBro View Post
                true, men has been raping women regardless of how they dress/look but if a rapist was out on the prowl and see's a slutty lady, it might be easy target for him. kinda like asking for more than u bargin when dressing like that.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about rapists to speak more intelligently about them, but from what I understand, provocative dress has virtually nothing to do with rape, at least with regard to men who have a rape fetish and/or serial rapists.

Comment

I went to a Halloween party and one of the girls came dressed as a stripper, she only wore a lace thong and bra. Guys were grabbing her all night as if it was a free buffet. She didn't seem too bothered.

I think they're asking for the attention, not necessarily sex but one invariably leads to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by DoUevenBoxBro View Post
                    dude stop being cheap! in the back alley by the dumpster?? fuck take her to ur car!
                    I don't want to take her to my car, then she's gonna ask me for a ride home

gas is expensive now in days

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      I don't want to take her to my car, then she's gonna ask me for a ride home

gas is expensive now in days
                      i hope u were talking about sexing her?? because the "ride home" would have been just that! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X