No announcement yet.

Experience the thrill of being kidnapped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience the thrill of being kidnapped

Are you dumb enough to waste money on this ****?

French Company Offers Thrill-Seekers the Chance to Be Kidnapped

A basic abduction package in France will cost you about $1,300. No, not the ransom, but actually getting yourself kidnapped.

If you’re looking for an experience straight out of a Hollywood movie, Eastern France is the place you need to be, where a small company called Ultime Realite provides the unique service. The basic package consists of being seized by strangers, bound, gagged and bundled into a car, and kept in a dark cellar for four hours. Advanced packages include tailor-made services such as boat chases, helicopter escapes, and being kept for longer periods of time.

The idea sounds like something out of the Michael Douglas movie, The Game, where a company provides the services of making you believe that your reputation, finances and safety are at risk, but leaves you with a deep appreciation for life at the end. I suppose you could say Ultime Realite does the same; you are bound to appreciate life more after the experience of being kidnapped. According to the company’s website, “You will go through the real sensations of violence, terror, and fear of a real kidnapping – a psychological shock that you won’t forget in a hurry.” As a customer at Ultime Realite, you can choose exactly the kind of scenario you want, but you will have no idea when or where disaster will strike. The contract states that “we will follow you for a few days. At an opportune moment, in the street or elsewhere, we kidnap you.”

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/fr...kidnapped.html

nice find led...

very interesting to ponder all this...

let me see if i can give green...

Comment

Wow there are some sick people out there lol.

Comment

Sounds interesting and potentially fun to be honest.

Comment

but if you know its not real that takes the danger and fear out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            but if you know its not real that takes the danger and fear out of it
            that's why you get it as a "gift" for a younger brother, friend, co-worker or ex-wife!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              that's why you get it as a "gift" for a younger brother, friend, co-worker or ex-wife!
              And that would actually qualify for a real kidnapping.

Comment

Sound like a fun vacation right up to the point where they send a finger or part of your ear to your family.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  nice find led...

very interesting to ponder all this...

let me see if i can give green...
                  Thanks bro.

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  If you're the recipient of this "gift," how thankful would you be?

Comment

so what if you get kidnapped foreal???you wouldnt know the difference..be like the movie"Kings ransom"or Malibu's most wanted

Comment

Working...
                    X