Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come some Floyd fans get butt hurt over Tommy Hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    lol Yeah I doubt the Cotto that barely beat Mosley had Floyd shaking in his boots.
    their a difference of talking the talk and walking the walk.
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 12-22-2012, 12:24 AM.

Comment

lol Yeah I doubt the Cotto that barely beat Mosley had Floyd shaking in his boots.
      The logic of these creeps, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        their a difference of talking the talk and walking the walk.
        Funnily enough Cotto admitted the urgency for a Floyd fight was never there back then.

Comment

Funnily enough Cotto admitted the urgency for a Floyd fight was never there back then.
          Yes it was. Marquez just ko'd Pac. The lies and exaggerations are prevalent-AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Yes it was. Marquez just ko'd Pac. The lies and exaggerations are prevalent-AGAIN!
            Lol, the butthurtedness is at an all time high.

Comment

They are not boxing fans.

They dont know the history, how the 80s was a golden era for boxing, and how tommy gave as much as he took during that period..

Comment

Some Mayweather fans hate Hearns because most people think a prime 147 pound Hearns had what it takes to beat a prime 147 pound Mayweather. I certainly think Hearns would have won by KO since Hearns had that wicked jab and the lightning strait right that traveled so far so fast. Hearns had a right hand that was miles better than the old Mosley that had Floyd in trouble and Hearns was a finisher. Hearns was a fine fast handed boxer so if Mayweather goes the distance I still think Hearns wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                  Calm the hell down. Hearns was a massive WW in his prime. Floyd is a midget from the midget division that moved up. It's naturally not fair and it's not even a indication of who's the greater boxer.(Probably Hearns as well though)
                  Name 5 Mayweather fans that are butthurt over Tommy Hearns.

Comment

Floyd fans do not get butt hurt over him. Flomosexuals do. Big difference. Flomosexuals have a hard time accepting the possibility that their hero could lose a round, much less a fight.

Im a Floyd fan and I agree with the majority that Hearns would have beaten him.

Comment

butthurt over tommy hearns?? for what reason specifically would a floyd fan be butthurt about tommy hearns?? roflmao

the projection and the deflection changes dynamics daily, but the foundation is always the same. its time to gather up and brainstorm and come up with some new material fellas

Comment

Working...
                      X