No announcement yet.

The Morales thread makes me ashamed to be a boxing fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    When have I said Pernell Whitaker wasn't an ATG?(a low end ATG but still an ATG) When have I said that Pernell Whitaker sucks because he lost to Carlos Bojorquez?
    Im not trying to start a fight, but you're being hypocritical. I can find plenty of posts by you trashing Whitaker and his career. You've even gone as far as to say Chavez deserved to beat him and Pea wasn't robbed. All that is a bunch of crap just like it is about the things being said about Morales.

Comment

sctrojanbaby, you've been here long enough to know that these people will disrespect any and every fighter that there has ever been.

I.Q. tests should be made mandatory to join the forum, any score below 38 would deem that poster unworthy. We could drop 75% of the members if this was implemented and enforced. Eric Morales in his prime was an outstanding fighter..................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        sctrojanbaby, you've been here long enough to know that these people will disrespect any and every fighter that there has ever been.

I.Q. tests should be made mandatory to join the forum, any score below 38 would deem that poster unworthy. We could drop 75% of the members if this was implemented and enforced. Eric Morales in his prime was an outstanding fighter..................Rockin'
        Derrick Coleman ktfo rd.1

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          pure civilian with no bouts, experience or class. you tha man.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Saying Whitaker is a low end ATG is just as bad.
            Forget all the crybaby fantasy wins and just look at the record. Whitaker's top 5 wins are against:

Julio Cesar Vasquez
            Nelson(at lightweight)
            Buddy Mcgirt x2
            Past Prime Jose Luis Ramirez

that is a low end ATG resume

Comment

Morales is in a different league to Ward at the moment, in all aspects, from legendary status to entertaining fights. Ward has a long way to go before he can be measured against Erik and he has a lot to do before he passes Erik IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                Hey bro, stop that trolling shit.

Why would you disrespect him like that...Don't you know Rockin' is a legend killer? He retired Val Head and Anthony Brooks.

Muhammed Nuhu was never the same again after getting in the ring with Rockin'

Larry Wright whole purpose in life was to ruin Rockin' undefeated record. And, he did in his pro debut, beat the undefeated Rockin' and then retired. Automatic HOF'er. 1-0 with a win over at the time an undefeated Rockin'

Those are things of legends...Respect him bro.

Obviously you never laced'em up...........................Roman Moreno
                Last edited by Roman Moreno; 03-31-2012, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Forget all the crybaby fantasy wins and just look at the record. Whitaker's top 5 wins are against:

Julio Cesar Vasquez
                  Nelson(at lightweight)
                  Buddy Mcgirt x2
                  Past Prime Jose Luis Ramirez

that is a low end ATG resume
                  Same damn thing as they do. And, you just proved it with this post.

Comment

Hey bro, stop that trolling shit.

Why would you disrespect him like that...Don't you know Rockin' is a legend killer? He retired He retired Val Head and Anthony Brooks.

Muhammed Nuhu was never the same again after getting in the ring with Rockin'

Larry Wright whole purpose in life was to ruin Rockin' undefeated record. And, he did in his pro debut, beat the undefeated Rockin' and then retired. Automatic HOF'er. 1-0 with a win over at the time an undefeated Rockin'

Those are things of legends...Respect him bro.

Obviously you never laced'em up...........................Roman Moreno

You're just another douchebag with an opinion. You've obviously accomplished more in the ring than I have, why don't you fill us in..........Rockin'

Comment

Same damn thing as they do. And, you just proved it with this post.
                      How so? I don't need to fabricate wins to justify Morales as an ATG.

Comment

Working...
                      X