Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Tyrese's girl was so hot, that she literally burned to death.

But seriously, they had to keep her there for longer, I thought she was good looking, especially without make up. Better looking than any girl Dorian has ever dated.

Comment

• What if it was Sasha? The "light skinned black chick" who appeared to be Tyrese's girlfriend at first. Maybe she got jealous and killed off that other girl to have Tyrese's big black c*ck to herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        d'angelo or the doctor they went to see.
        At the end of the episode I told my friend maybe it was Bob (D'Angelo). He said he didn't think it was him because he looks too calm and just looks like a recovering alcoholic.

He was my first suspect because he wasn't shown for a long time after he was shown laying down in his bed, seemingly nervous/stressed about something.

Comment

• I say it was Carol the one who burned the two bodies, to protect the rest from infection

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev-
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Body Movin'

d'angelo or the doctor they went to see.

At the end of the episode I told my friend maybe it was Bob (D'Angelo). He said he didn't think it was him because he looks too calm and just looks like a recovering alcoholic.

He was my first suspect because he wasn't shown for a long time after he was shown laying down in his bed, seemingly nervous/stressed about something.
            I think its him too because he use to be with the govenor

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• My girlfriend keeps thinking the tall black dude is up to something odd..

And he does come of a bit creepy..

The guy who got his foot trapped under a wine cabinet..

Good episode.. for some reason the death of the pigs made me more sad then any death in Walking dead in sometime...

Pig death>>>Andreas death

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Maybe Tyrese's girl was so hot, that she literally burned to death.

But seriously, they had to keep her there for longer, I thought she was good looking, especially without make up. Better looking than any girl Dorian has ever dated.

Comment

• That was a very good episode.

Damn so Carol did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    I say it was Carol the one who burned the two bodies, to protect the rest from infection
                    This guy...

Comment

• Just not the same without my boy Shane (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                      X