Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Lucas Mattysse the underdog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think lucas wins but gets robbed just like kotelnik so dont bet your money

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post

but i sure as hell will take odds with lucas!!

i got $100 on lucas at +160 for what its worth.
      i did the same thing once i saw the odds and through some cash on lucas

based on there styles and recent performances to me clearly lucas is going to win

Comment

Ods for betting on Lucas are +220 . A way too heavy underdog if you ask me.

on bwin.com that is

Comment

Alexander is not getting another gift decision.I'm almost certain of that.He put on 2 horrible performances in a row,while Mattysse has done the exact opposite.HBO knows what time it is.They've stepped their game up.See how they dropped top ranks 2 garbage ppv's.Quality fights is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast2 View Post
            Why is he the betting underdog. Am I the only one that think he will beat the overrated Devon?
            He rightfully should be,Devon is a unified Champ and no matter how you feel about tonight fight..Truth be told Matt's is really unaccomplished..Devon deserves to be the betting favorite,I'd put my money on Matt's tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              i think lucas wins but gets robbed just like kotelnik so dont bet your money
              They not fighting in the lou tho...

Comment

Devon is coming off imho 2 loses, Kotelnik was robbed in Ninja Turtles back yard. I think Lucas will be robbed if he doesnt get the KO.

The judges cards are already made, I hope Lucas fights for Kotelnik and sends this airpuncher into a coma for 12 weeks while his family will be crying Y YU DU DAT BRO??

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                  Alexander is too versatile. He wins a hard fought decision.
                  Lol what? The dude is one dimensional. He fights one way if it works or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Devon is coming off imho 2 loses, Kotelnik was robbed in Ninja Turtles back yard. I think Lucas will be robbed if he doesnt get the KO.

The judges cards are already made, I hope Lucas fights for Kotelnik and sends this airpuncher into a coma for 12 weeks while his family will be crying Y YU DU DAT BRO??

Comment

Because Alexander has actually beaten a good fighter or two. Because Matthysse is getting hyped over a close loss against Judah and beating up a shot Corely. Because Alexander struggled against two faster more pure boxers than Matthysse is.

If you want to bet on Matthysse, might as well bet on him winning by knockout with better odds. It's unlikely he'll win a close decision because at worst Alexander will throw a lot of meaningless punches in between the heavy ones Lucas lands and steal rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X