Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997 version of De La Hoya ****ks Floyd and Pac up bad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
    Lol, Oscar never beat anyone half as good as a prime Pacquiao or Mayweather before or in 1997.

Like what? They don't fight anything alike and have two completely different defensive styles.
    yeah. pea is purely defensive. while floyd misses his offense into his. floyd out points pea and hurts pea more than pea hurts floyd

pac has been matched extremly well. so you cant say how good prime pac is b.c hes fighting tailormade guys. last time he fought a boxer, he got his ears boxed off. and the same will happen when he fights floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Oh yeah,who has Floyd or Manny fought prime at 147 for U to make such an assumption??I'd re-watch Mosley-Oscar 1,then come back & tell me if U really feel like that.
      Yeah, I watched. Oscar lost. To a guy who had been at welter for two fights. Ok...

Comment

Oh yeah,who has Floyd or Manny fought prime at 147 for U to make such an assumption??I'd re-watch Mosley-Oscar 1,then come back & tell me if U really feel like that.
        Obviously, this is fantasy bro. We are talking about the Oscar from 97, the one who fought an old Sweet Pea and didn't really look like all that. And, I don't need to re-watch Mosley-Oscar 1, I seen it live at the fight party we had at my house. I was delighted that Shane beat Oscar because I always felt that he was beatable. Therefore, I believe that Floyd and Manny would beat him. Is that to say that Oscar wasn't good, not at all. He had some physical tools and he was heavy handed and I enjoyed seeing him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          triangle theories?

we are talking about pea fighting floyd and he wouldnt beat floyd
          There are no triangle theories there homey,none.Line Oscar & Floyd & Sweet Pea's welterweight resume up & come back & tell me U really believe that Floyd walks through those fights undefeated.

Comment

There are no triangle theories there homey,none.Line Oscar & Floyd & Sweet Pea's welterweight resume up & come back & tell me U really believe that Floyd walks through those fights undefeated.
            what do their resumes have to do with them fighting one another?

Comment

That's not the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                Obviously, this is fantasy bro. We are talking about the Oscar from 97, the one who fought an old Sweet Pea and didn't really look like all that. And, I don't need to re-watch Mosley-Oscar 1, I seen it live at the fight party we had at my house. I was delighted that Shane beat Oscar because I always felt that he was beatable. Therefore, I believe that Floyd and Manny would beat him. Is that to say that Oscar wasn't good, not at all. He had some physical tools and he was heavy handed and I enjoyed seeing him fight.
                It is fantasy,therefore all we have are opinions.In mine,a prime welterweight Oscar stands head & shoulders over Baldomir,Margarito,a 40 year old Mosley,a battered Cotto,an offense less Clottey,Hatton,a 144lb Marquez,Sharmba,Zab,yup,I jst don't see those guys being nearly as good as a prime welterweight Oscar,I really don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
                  Well, a past it DLH with one arm managed to win 4 or 5 rounds against Floyd.

I guess, the younger, fresher, faster version (1997) has a real chance to beat Junior huh?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    what do their resumes have to do with them fighting one another?

Everything,Floyd fought an old Oscar,an Oscar not as good as he was in 97.Put Oscar from 97 in front of Floyd's welterweight resume & what would U get??

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                    That's not the argument.

Why not??Oscar & Sweet Pea have fought better welterweights than Floyd has,period.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Well, a past it DLH with one arm managed to win 4 or 5 rounds against Floyd.

I guess, the younger, fresher, faster version (1997) has a real chance to beat Junior huh?
                      if you know how to score a fight, which is obvious you dont. dlh won 3 rounds. giving him 4 rounds is being generous

Comment

Working...
                      X